#1 sims

sims

team murky waters

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,511 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:58 PM

saw this on fb through i share it here tohttps://www.facebook...BorderCityCakes

As a thank you to all of my fans, I'm going to be running a crazy awesome contest to win the cake of your dreams!

~PLEASE READ THEM ALL, those who don't send the date you need it for, flavour, and picture will be disqualified from the contest. ~

Entering is easy. All you have to do is the following:

- Send me an email (bordercitycakes@yahoo.ca) with a picture attached of a cake I don't already have in my portfolio. Feel free to come up with something based on a couple designs. Remember this is a cake of any theme in all the world!

- Make sure to mention the date you need it for (check out the black out dates listed at the bottom), and the flavour you want.

- Offer expires December 20th, 2012 (which means, the order date has to be on a date I have available before December 20th of this year).

- The cake must be shaped or 2 tiers, since the size of the cake for the giveaway will be 25 servings.

- Wait until September 1st, then check to see who I picked! I'll be personally choosing which cake I want to do, so it won't be random. It also won't be chosen based on who I know or don't know. The criteria will be what I personally want to add to my portfolio, and that's it! :D

- Don't forget to share my page on Facebook, the more interest I get with each contest, the more often I'll do them! :D*

Black out dates are: Sept 8th, Sept 29th, Oct 6th, Oct 20th, Oct 21st, and November 24th.

#2 unicycle_mike

unicycle_mike

New Kid on the Block

• Members
  • Pip
  • 103 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 04:19 PM

Thanks for posting this Nat! :D

#3 mom2nico

mom2nico

No turning back now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 06:41 PM

Aww, the date I would need is blacked out. Does that mean that you can't do a cake at all that day?

#4 unicycle_mike

unicycle_mike

New Kid on the Block

• Members
  • Pip
  • 103 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 06:52 PM

Aww, the date I would need is blacked out. Does that mean that you can't do a cake at all that day?

Depends on the date and what you need. The black out dates are there because I don't want to have to weigh a paid for vs. not paid for cake when it comes to prioritizing my time. I want a completely open day to work on whatever I decide on. :)