#1 joeyjoey

joeyjoey

Habit Forming

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts

Posted 20 March 2011 - 11:25 PM

Do they crush ice well?

I bought a good blender simply because I wanted one that I could crush ice in when making smoothies. But I HATE having to clean it every single day!
It's a pain!

If the Magic Bullet crushes ice well, I would seriously consider getting one. The only thing I use my blender for is to make smoothies..
but I do use it every single day. I think cleaning the Magic Bullet cups would be far easier!

#2 Leslie

Leslie

Just getting started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 555 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 07:24 AM

Well I put frozen fruit right into mine and it makes it into a smoothie no problem. And is definitely very easy to clean!!

#3 mom2nico

mom2nico

No turning back now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 08:23 AM

I've had no problem with frozen fruit, but ice is not always the best. If I put ice in with other ingredients, it does an ok job, but I'm usually left with a few lumps of ice in the end. I've never tried to blend just the ice by itself.

#4 Leanne

Leanne

Hopelessly devoted

• Forum Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,261 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 08:32 AM

I've had no problem with frozen fruit, but ice is not always the best. If I put ice in with other ingredients, it does an ok job, but I'm usually left with a few lumps of ice in the end. I've never tried to blend just the ice by itself.

this exactly!!! i do ice and it is left with little clumps sometimes!

#5 boysrfun

boysrfun

Just getting started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 09:05 AM

this exactly!!! i do ice and it is left with little clumps sometimes!

Yeah always happens but its still good