4 replies to this topic

#1 Mama2Gracie

Mama2Gracie

So in love with my saving Grace

• Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,329 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 03:20 PM

Hiya gals! if you're looking for something fun to do with your girlfriends, look no further! May is a GREAT month to host a Passion party! May 10th is a BONUS DAY, if you choose to host a Passion Party on that date you get $60.00 in FREE products - just for hosting! You also recieve your regular hostess rewards on top of that bonus! I'm also offering a FREE Blow Out Brush Vibe to anyone who hosts a Passion Party on ANY date in May! That is a $45.00 value, your completely FREE! These offers are only good for the month of May ladies, so make sure you call or message me today to reserve your date!

#2 Mama2Gracie

Mama2Gracie

• Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,329 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 07:48 PM

bump.gif

#3 Mama2Gracie

Mama2Gracie

• Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,329 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 07:56 PM

smile.gif

#4 Mama2Gracie

Mama2Gracie

• Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,329 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 09:42 PM

JUNE will be my last month of Passion Parties before I take a little break to get things ready for the baby and settled in with the baby, so JUNE is a HUGE BONUS MONTH!!

During the month of JUNE every single person who attends a Passion Party will automatically be entered into a draw to win a FREE Jelly Osaki vibrator valed at $40.00!
Every person who places an order gets ANOTHER ballot into the draw. Place an order over $100.00 and get 2 ballots!
Host a party and get 2 extra ballots into the draw.

Also, I am offering 10% off all toys valued at $40.00 or more.

Host a party that has either 20 people OR $500.00 in sales and get a FREE Jelly Osaki vibrator! Make both milestones and get your Jelly Osaki upgraded to an Aqua Osaki! (a $60.00 value!)

#5 Mama2Gracie

Mama2Gracie

• Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,329 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 06:47 AM

Still some dates available for June! Also a free gift worth $10.00 for every order over $100.00