Photo

some new and exciting things are going on!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Mama2Gracie

Mama2Gracie

So in love with my saving Grace

• Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,329 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 09:26 PM

I'm very excited to say that I am very busy advertising and marketing my photography business right now, in anticipation of being off for a year and hoping to make some extra money on Mat leave. Shutterbugs Photography is being changed to Photography by JMH and is being launched with a brand new professional website! I'm very excited, but I have a lot of work to do, pictures to edit and advertising to launch!

Here is a preview of my new site, only one page is done so far, but I like the looks of it! I could use some input on where you think I should advertise?

http://www.anitasweb.../clients/photo/

#2 Guest_boysrfun_*

Guest_boysrfun_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 May 2009 - 09:47 PM

Very nice page! Are there extra spaces or is it my computer? Like it says weddin gs, M aternity, the font looks crappy on my screen? Good luck with your business. What about advertising in the windsor parent magazine that is free??

Edited by boysrfun, 28 May 2009 - 09:48 PM.

#3 Mama2Gracie

Mama2Gracie

So in love with my saving Grace

• Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,329 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 04:31 AM

I think it's just the way the font is becuase it has the little whisps kicking out. I noticed that too, I'm not sure if I'm overly fond of it, but I do like the lay out and the look of it.

#4 Guest_sharm1127_*

Guest_sharm1127_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 May 2009 - 04:50 AM

Looking good. Can't wait to see the finished product.

#5 TM3

TM3

Plotting a takeover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,658 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 06:57 AM

Vary nice Jen, however I must say I really loved your old web site page. I thaught that was vary profetinal looking. I like the black background cus it made the pictured pop more.

This one is nice tho smile.gif I like the little slide show going on smile.gif

#6 jenny

jenny

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,498 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 07:48 AM

Looking good Jennie.