*SPONSOR AD* Usborne Books - The books your kids will love to read!-GREAT OFFERS!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Ellivort_*

Guest_Ellivort_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2009 - 03:40 PM

USBORNE BOOKS

"Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers"

Usborne has 100s of great titles with the sole purpose of creating a love of reading. Titles are priced as a low as $2.95. You can even earn free books just for getting your friends together for a party!

Summer is a great time for parties and great time to get your children hooked on reading. No more rainy day nightmares. Kids can just curl up with a good book and be entertained (and educated) for hours.

With titles from babies to teens, kids of all ages will love what Usborne Books has to offer. "Usborne derives from the simple idea that it is possible, without any sacrifice of quality, to produce books as interesting and entertaining as television, magazines and comics" You will love watching your child dive into fiction and non-fiction stories alike, absorbing the wonder and wisdom of reading!

***SPECIAL SUMMER DEALS***
Get even more free books when you book a party in July or August!
Free Tim Horton's gift card if you are one of the first 5 people to book and hold a party in August!
Become a consultant and earn a free gift! (presented at the time of your first consultant show)

[p]

Contact me today to find out more about earning free books from Usborne!
Linzi Troville
(519)948-0645

Edited by Ellivort, 15 July 2009 - 01:00 PM.

#2 Guest_Ellivort_*

Guest_Ellivort_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 July 2009 - 12:59 PM

Just a few more specifics on hostess rewards!

Remember Usborne books are affordable as well as entertaining and educational
! Books return the investment 10 fold!

For just $100 in sales you could earn $10 in free books or you can double it up and get $20 worth of books for just $6!
Now if you just double your sales to $200 you could earn $25 in free books or again, double it up and get $50 work of books for just $15!

The average home show brings in about $400* both from guests and orders from those who wanted books, but could not attend the show.

So just think, for $400 in sales you could get your family $52 worth of free books or $105 worth of books for just $32! Imagine the library you could build after just one show!

August dates are filling up fast - several weekday nights are still available
Sundays still available in August (9,23,30)
Saturdays available (29)

Weekend parties are a great time to get creative - have a brunch style get together in the mid morning or a simple afternoon tea for a few friends! It doesn't have to be fancy to be fabulous!

Don't let hesitations like "My house isn't big enough" or "what if no one comes" hold you back! Our displays take up next to no room and the books spend most of their time being circulated and enjoyed! Most people like a cozy get together as long as the entertainment is good and company fantastic! Don't worry about attendance, if even one person comes you will be WELL on your way to earning free books!

There are no Usborne required fees or costs to host a party. The only cost to you is the money you choose to spend on refreshments or other party items!

Don't wait - Contact me today to book your August party and win a free Tim Horton's gift card. I'm happy to answer your questions at any time - Contact me by PM - email or phone!

Don't forget - I can help you raise money for your organization! Ask me how!

Attached Files

Edited by Ellivort, 16 July 2009 - 02:27 PM.