*SPONSOR AD* Usborne Books - Nurture a passion for reading

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Ellivort_*

Guest_Ellivort_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 July 2009 - 10:50 PM

I've had a passion for reading since I was a young girl. Books were great friends before bed, on car trips and when waiting on appointments. My love of reading has carried on into adulthood and I can definitely say I am the better for it.

At a young age I found that reading so avidly had helped me develop a larger vocabulary and a firmer grasp of the English language. This helped me with spelling, grammar, composition and comprehension.

Usborne Books publishes books that appeal to everyone from babies to teens. They are made to reach kids on the same level that comics and TV do, by peaking their interest and maintaining their attention with vivid, colourful pictures and interesting content.

The books are really affordable and you can earn free books for hosting a party. All it involves is a few friends who want to build a love of reading with their children, grandchildren, nieces, nephews and friends. There are NO FEES TO HOLD A PARTY AND ABSOLUTELY NO OBLIGATION! Invite as many or as few friends as you like, the books sell themselves! We just want you to have a great night and earn yourself some free books!

All hostess earn great rewards for hosting a party and your friends can purchase great books and enjoy a night out. Cost to you is as little as a few refreshments!

Curious about what happens at an Usborne Book party?

Well, aside from the great conversation - your friends get a hands on peek at the types of books Usborne offers. That's right - the night of your party there will be several books on display that your guests can browse and enjoy right at your party!

They'll see firsthand the rich illustrations, double page spreads and incredible picture to word ratio.

They'll also get a chance to browse the catalogues and build their own wish lists! Your friends can even book a party and then you both get free/discounted books!

Once sales are tallied I'll be able to let you know exactly how many of the books on your wish list you can get for free!

Kids planning to attend the party? No problem! If you don't mind, I don't mind. After all, that is who will be enjoying the books. They should have an opinion as well!

As your consultant my goal is to make sure you have a fantastic party and that includes helping all of your guests find just the right books for their children. From start to finish I will work with you to ensure you get the chance to earn as many free books as possible.

Once you book your party we'll get together for an initial consultation to iron out all of the details and get you started on the planning. I provide you with a number of tools including a catalogue to take pre-orders and ready made invitations that can be photocopied and handed out to friends, family and co-workers.

I know all you busy Moms are sitting there thinking,:

"I just don't have time to host a party!"
Planning a book party is almost effortless and I'll be there to help you along the way. It takes just a few seconds to mention the party at work, play dates or in email or phone conversations and nowadays we're all connected via MSN, Facebook etc. It has never been easier to get in touch with the people in your life.

"What if no one comes"
The key to getting the guests you want is to not be afraid to invite away. Step outside your comfort zone and invite colleagues, play dates as well as friends and family. Always expect 40% of those you invite to attend and plan accordingly! People, moms especially, are excited to get out with the girls and even moreso when they have the chance to browse and purchase books their children will love!

"I just don't have the money to buy books."
You can actually SAVE yourself money. Use your free books as gifts for birthdays and Christmas and tuck away the money you save for a rainy day! There are no obligations to purchase anything!

"My house is too small/disorganized"
Luckily our books won't spend much time on display. They'll be passed around and enjoyed by everyone in attendance. There are no guest minimums, invite as many as your living room, den or kitchen will hold. Most people enjoy a cozy atmosphere when they are in good company!

"We already have so many books"
Great! Reading is a fantastic past time to hook your children on! Use your free Usborne Books as gifts for friends and family and SAVE money!

Dont let excuses hold you back from earning absolutely free books! Contact me today to book your party! There are still a number of party dates available for August and the Fall is wide open.
(519)948-0645 OR linzi.troville@gmail.com

Edited by Ellivort, 16 July 2009 - 10:53 PM.

#2 Guest_Ellivort_*

Guest_Ellivort_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 July 2009 - 06:39 PM

Don't forget I can help you raise money for causes, sports teams and even schools! 15% of your sales will come, in cash, to your organization or you can get 30% in free books instead of cash for your organization. Great way to build a library for educational organizations or daycares.