**SPONSOR AD** Usborne award winners

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Ellivort_*

Guest_Ellivort_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 July 2009 - 05:52 PM

"Usborne books have received many awards worldwide, including the prestigious UK Times Literary Supplement Award and the Royal Society Junior Prize for Science Books."

Silver Award - Geographical Association Awards 2009

See inside Planet Earth
A brilliant flap book that delves deep into the mysteries of the geography of the Earth.
"This is a strongly geographical book informed by the most up-to-date conclusions about the future of the planet. Issues are presented in an easy-to-understand, but not over-simplified manner, providing a clear agenda for action on global problems in a format that will appeal to young children."

[post="http://www.usbornebo...sp?css=1"]Click to check out more of Usborne's Award winners![/post]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Host an Usborne Book party and get your home library started with absolutely FREE books!It is so easy - Ask me how!

Dates are still available for August
OR Book your FALL party and earn free books to give away as gifts during the holiday season!

Great job opportunities for those looking to earn some extra money - Usborne is looking to build its Sales team in the Windsor/Essex area. Make great commissions selling a product that is worth every dollar! Contact me today and I'd be happy to meet with you to discuss the ins and outs of this opportunity!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OUT AND ABOUT - WHERE TO FIND ME! - GREAT BOOKS HAVE NEVER BEEN SO ACCESSIBLE

Riverside Sportsmen Club Flea market : 10835 Riverside Dr. E - July 26 - 8am-6pm - Come on out and check out my booth at the flea market - demo books on site and info galore!

Krys0218 Multi Family Yard Sale: [post="http://www.facebook....ef=mf"]Facebook Event[/post] - Aug 8th - 8am-3pm - Come on out and check it out I'll have information available at my table as well as some quality items for sale!

STOP BY - Going to be in the neighbourhood of 8787 Riverside Dr. E (1 block east of Lauzon) - Give me a call (519(948-0645 and I'll be happy to discuss sales, home shows, fundraisers or job opportunities with Usborne! I'm also happy to meet up in the middle to discuss the potential and opportunities of Usborne!

Edited by Ellivort, 22 July 2009 - 06:40 PM.

#2 Guest_Ellivort_*

Guest_Ellivort_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2009 - 06:16 PM

Just a reminder!~We do in home sales consultations free of charge! NO OBLIGATION TO BUY A THING!

Not everyone has the time to throw a party, and I certainly understand that as I have a 9 week old myself. That doesn't mean you have to miss out on our wide selection of children's books for babies to teens.

Contact me today to set up an appointment! I'll come to your home or location of choice and sit down with you , let you know about the latest deals and bargains and help you find age appropriate and entertaining books for your special little one!

Want to do your shopping on your lunch break? No problem, we can sit down at your location of choice or the staff room at your job during lunch and find great books that will have your kids begging for more to read!

Trying to find time when the kids are sleep? Don't worry, kids are welcome to attend all Usborne events - after all the books are for them and a love of reading is a gift that will last them a lifetime!

This is a great chance to get one on one attention. I will personally make sure you find exactly what you are looking for - books your kids will absolutely love!

Contact me today to book your appointment! (519)948-0645 or linzi.troville@gmail.com

Next sales Order going in August 4th! Call me for a catalogue viewing or view the catalogue online at www.usbornecanada.ca and submit your order via phone or email at (519)948-0645 or linzi.troville@gmail.com

Edited by Ellivort, 22 July 2009 - 06:58 PM.

#3 Guest_Ellivort_*

Guest_Ellivort_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 July 2009 - 10:34 AM

Don't miss the July 31 deadline! If you are looking to earn some extra money at home - Usborne could be right for you! Sell great books to friends and family and earn commissions - no quotas, no inventory required. Start-up kit is just $29.95(reg $100) until July 31 and includes the business bundle.

Give me a call any time to discuss the opportunity! (519)948-0645

Not looking for a job? Just want to earn free books?
Throw and Usborne Book Party and get awesome free books!

Edited by Ellivort, 25 July 2009 - 10:37 AM.