**SPONSOR AD**Updates from Linzi Troville - Your local Usborne Books Consultant

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Ellivort_*

Guest_Ellivort_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 July 2009 - 12:50 PM

EXCITING NEW OFFER! I am a firm believer that kids from birth to teens benefit immensely from reading or being read to and to solidify my commitment to early years reading I am happy to offer a 10% discount to daycare centers AND mom2mom members! [$50 minimum order - does not have to be 1 individual order - you can combine multiple orders into one order of $50 and receive 10% off] [discount does not stack]

***NEW*** Gift Registry service - A great way to build a library is to have people bring books rather than cards with their gift to your baby shower or kids birthday party! I am pleased to offer a registry service that allows you to create a wishlist of books. I'll provide you with a registry card to provide to family and friends and they can contact me to order books from your registry! This is even better then just getting any books because you can get the books YOU choose. We have award winning books for kids from babies to teens! Give me a call today to set up your registry absolutely FREE!

July 31st is rapidly approaching and the get started for $29.95 is coming to a close. If you've been thinking of earning extra money with Usborne, now is a great time - Ask me for more details!

There are still August dates available and still Tim Hortons gift cards to be distributed to those who book there party in August - Contact me to book a date for your very own Usborne Book party and earn FREE BOOKS just for hosting!

My website at http://ubahwindsor.no-ip.biz has been updated! The catalogue has been updated so be sure to check it out! **NEW FEATURE** You can now download an order form and submit your order via email and pay via Paypal! Buying books has never been so easy! REMEMBER THE NEXT ORDER WILL BE SUBMITTED FOR DELIVERY ON AUG 4TH. DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS MONTHS SPECIALS! View the catalogue at my website.

For those who have not already joined, my facebook group is the best way to keep up to date on promotions and great offers! Join now - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1196207650&ref=profile#/group.php?gid=99909848862

Contact me anytime via email or by telephone Mon-Fri 9am-5pm (519)9.... I am happy to meet with you for a catalogue viewing or if you'd like more information on hosting your own party or becoming a consultant.

UPCOMING SHOWS: Come See me!
*** September 26th I plan to be at the mom2mom fall sale at the Vollmer Complex from 10:30am-2pm

*** After July 26th I can be found every other Sunday at the Riverside Sportsmen's Club Flea Market

*** August 6th - Usborne Book Party (scrappy survivor) I will be the consultant on site at her fundraising event and 15% of sales go to Cibc Walk for the Cure. Check the event forum for all the details!

Thank you for your support!
~ Linzi

Edited to add customer specials for August - get 50% off select titles with an order of $50 or more!

Attached Files

Edited by Ellivort, 27 July 2009 - 07:02 PM.