**SPONSOR AD**SUMMER SIZZLERS!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Ellivort_*

Guest_Ellivort_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 July 2009 - 11:57 PM

I've attached my August flyer highlighting some great offers from Usborne!

I also want to highlight again some of the new benefits you enjoy for buying books from me:

Gift Registry - Getting books rather than greeting cards for baby showers and birthdays is a great way to build a library. Don't let just any books find it on your shelves. Build a wishlist of your favourites for friends and family to browse for your special event. It is absolutely free to set up and I will provide you with a registry card to distribute to friends and family who can then order you the books YOU want for your kids!

Mom2mom discounts - All mom2mom members enjoy a 10% discount off their minimum order of $50. Can't find $50 worth of books? No problem. Combine your orders with other mom2mom'rs and you can all enjoy your 10% discount! [does not stack with daycare discount]

Daycares - Spread the word, daycare centers receive 10% off their minimum order of $50. [does not stack with mom2mom discount]

Paypal - I am pleased to accept Paypal payments

Online order submission - We're all busy! So to save you time now you can browse the Usborne catalogue online at http://ubahwindsor.no-ip.biz and submit the online order form via email to linzi.troville@gmail.com. It is just that easy! Pay by Paypal, Cash or cheque. I can arrange to pick up payment.

A few reminders:

August 4th I am hosting an info/sales event at my home from 6:30pm - 9pm. Looking to earn some extra money? Come on out and find out what Usborne is all about! Can't make it to Scrappy Survivors Usborne Book Fundraiser? Come out on Tuesday and 15% of sales from mom2mom'rs will be credited to her event!

Usborne cares about the community. That is why we are happy to help you raise money for your special cause. Contact me for more details!

Don't forget to spread the word about all your mom2mom sponsors. We are proud members of this community and proud to keep it running!

Don't hesitate to contat me if you have any questions about book purchases, fundraisers or job opportunities!

Linzi Troville
(519)948-0645

Attached Files