**SPONSOR AD**Order going in Aug 4th

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Ellivort_*

Guest_Ellivort_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 August 2009 - 04:51 PM

Happy Sunday!

Unfortunately the information/sales event for August 4th will need to be rescheduled! Look for that this coming September. If you were planning to attend please contact me and we can arrange a 1 on 1. I'd be happy to come to you to discuss purchasing, fundraising and opportunity!

The next sales order is going in on August 4th. Check out the online catalogue at http://ubahwindsor.no-ip.biz and make your wish list! Be sure to check out our books for all kids from babies to tweens!

Make sure you make a pit stop at the Bind Up section to take a look at our fantastic combined volumes. These books are the ultimate in value containing several of our great series titles into one volume resulting in SUPER SAVINGS!!!!

For your convenience your order can be placed via email or telephone(payment by paypal or credit card) or I'd be happy to come to you at your location of choice to place your order (payment can be made by cash, check, credit card or money order)

Daycare centers receive 10% off (special requirements apply)
Special deals for gift shops and other retail establishments!
Set up your own gift registry to get the books you want to build your library!

Browse the catalogue with no thought to budget and write down every book that catches your eye! Now think, you could get $10,$20 or even $30 or more in free books (party min. applies) just for hosting a party!

i'll be out at Jodi's fundraiser for CIBC Walk for the Cure - so come on out Aug 6th at 7pm. Check the forum for details. Support this great cause and get fantastic books for your family!

Don't forget about the Multi- Family yard sale Aug 8/9. Tons of great items and I will be on site with some books for viewing. Contact me for more details or join the event "multi family yard sale" - http://www.facebook....9...3324&ref=ts

This month's specials are attached to this post - check em out smile.gif

Contact me today!
Linzi Troville
(519)948-0645
linzi.troville@gmail.com

Attached Files

Edited by Ellivort, 02 August 2009 - 05:19 PM.