*SPONSOR AD* SUMMER READING PROMOTION

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Ellivort_*

Guest_Ellivort_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2009 - 04:53 PM

GREAT BOOKS! GREAT SAVINGS! A GREAT READING EXPERIENCE!

JUST A REMINDER

AUG 6TH 7PM - FUNDRAISER TO SUPPORT CIBC WALK FOR THE CURE - COME ON OUT AND SUPPORT SCRAPPY SURVIVOR AS SHE STRIVES TO RAISE MONEY TO FIND A CURE FOR THIS DISEASE. IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT OUT, BUT STILL WANT TO SUPPORT THE CAUSE. CONTACT ME ASAP TO GET YOUR ORDER IN AND CREDITED TO HER FUNDRAISER!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Putting great books in children's hands is never more important than during the summer holidays.
Experts tell us that every child needs to read at least eight or more books during the summer holidays to maintain their reading level for the start of the new school year.
And that's where I can help. This month I’m offering parents a fabulous opportunity to get any ten Usborne reading books and get 2 BEGINNERS free.
The offer covers all 250+ Usborne Reading Programme titles as well as the full range of Beginners information books - a total of over 300 books.
That's all Beginners books, First Reading, and Young Reading.

Here are reviews of some of the titles:

The Golden Goose
‘First collected by the Brothers Grimm, this German folk/morality tale is as relevant today as always.
The very simple text is well supported by humorous and attractive colour illustrations. Part of this
excellent first reading series that is very good value in sturdy hardback.’

The Old Woman who Lived in a Shoe

‘This charming retelling of the classic nursery rhyme retains the rhyming text and incorporates children
from a variety of cultures. The simplistic illustrations by Joelle Dreidemy also work very effectively to
support the flow of the story. A set of puzzles at the end of the book adds an interactive element that
deepens the children’s learning and makes this a splendid example of the Usborne First Reading
series.’

Stone Soup
‘The traditional folktale of an old man who tricks an old woman into believing he can make soup from a
stone is retold here as part of the excellent value Usborne First Reading series. Quality paper, lively
illustrations, short sentences, speech bubbles and simple text recreate the story in a very accessible
and attractive hardback format.’

The Baobab Tree
‘Traditional cautionary tale from South Africa about the importance of not complaining. The tale
explains why the curious Baobab tree looks like it has its roots in the air and why the Gods decided to
turn it upside down. The tale is told beautifully even with the simplest of language. The text is perfectly
supported by attractive colour illustrations that give a real sense of African mythology. This title is part
of a series that is excellent value in sturdy hardback.’

Brer Rabbit and the Blackberry Bush
‘When Brer Rabbit is caught in Brer Fox’s trap, he realizes he has no means of escape but his wits. He
convinces Brer Fox that he wouldn’t mind being eaten but would hate to be thrown into the blackberry
bush. Brer Fox can’t resist making his old adversary miserable and hurts him into the prickly bush. So
Brer Rabbit outfoxes the fox and lives to torment him another day. With just a few words on each
page, and attractive, colourful illustrations by Eva Muszynski, this simple version of the traditional
trickster tale has plenty of appeal for young children.’

* On my website http://ubahwindsor.no-ip.biz, select the Online Catalogue button in the lower left
* Click Advanced Search in the lower left of the catalogue
* In the Series Titles box type in either BEGINNERS, FIRST READING or YOUNG READING
* Select the titles you’d like from the Beginners Series, the Early Reading or Young Reading Series.
*On my website download the Online Order form, copy down your title choices and email me - i will contact you with payment and delivery details within 24 hours
* Feel free to pass this great deal on to friends, homeschoolers and teachers…Happy Summer Reading!

MORE GREAT THINGS ARE HAPPENING

****NEW SERVICES TO ENHANCE YOUR USBORNE EXPERIENCE****

GIFT REGISTRY - 1ST, 2ND 3RD Birthday? Baby shower coming up? Sign up for my FREE gift registry service. Simply browse through the online catalogue (or contact me to view a physical copy) and make a wishlist of your favourite titles. Email me your list and I will send you a registry card to distribute to your friends and family as well as a link on my website to your wishlist. It's so easy! Your friends and family can visit my website, view your list and contact me to order the books YOU want! BONUS OFFER!!! ALL registry purchasers receive 5% off (does not stack with other discounts) and free gift wrap service(ask for details)!

BOOK OF THE MONTH CLUB - Give your child the gift of reading with a brand new great title every month! Pre-select your 12 choices for the year or let me choose our latest and greatest books for your child. Packages are super affordable and packed with great discounts. Every month your child will receive in his/her name a brand new book to enjoy a long with special surprise! What a GREAT way to get your child excited about reading! Tailor your child's membership to a subject - history/science/math or an activity - art,puzzles,stickerbooks or mix it up and give him/her a wide variety of books to enjoy! Contact me to discuss a great package for your little reader. No obligation to buy at time of consultation! I can tailor packages to meet any budget. Remember mom2mom'rs receive a 10% discount on minimum purchase!

Contact me today!
Linzi Troville
linzi.troville@gmail.com
(519)948-0645