Christmas is coming! Books make great gifts!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Ellivort_*

Guest_Ellivort_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 August 2009 - 02:46 PM

USBORNE BOOKS
We make finding out fun!

http://ubahwindsor.no-ip.biz

Christmas is coming and nothing makes a better, more worthwhile gift than a GREAT books!

We have fantastic fiction and non-fiction titles for kids from babies to teens starting at just $2.95!
Nurture your child's sensory and language development with our entertaining and AWARD WINNING "That's not my.." touchy feel series of children's books for babies as young as 3 months!

This best-selling series, awarded "Best Buy" by readers of Prima magazine, boasts over 1 million sales worldwide!

Babies and toddlers are encouraged to touch these enormously appealing books, perfect for adults and young children to share. Colourful illustrations and a variety of interesting textures are combined with simple text to develop sensory and language awareness.

***View titles in this series: http://www.usborneca...mp;seriesID=624

Children are growing so fast. Usborne carries a wide variety of books to make talking to your kids about their body that much easier!

What's happening to me? (for boys and girls 8+)
Bright, original illustrations are accompanied by witty yet clear and informative factual text that helps to demystify the physical and emotional changes of puberty.

Flip Flap Body Book(4+)- a great combined volume - 4 titles in 1 book!
Find out how the body works – with the help of fantastic fold-out flaps. Bold cartoon-style illustrations show what happens to food when it is swallowed, how a baby grows in its mother and how you see, hear, smell, taste and touch, and the flaps reveal hidden processes and amazing facts.

**View these and other titles online at: www.ubahwindsor.no-ip.biz

Foster early reading with a programme that grows with your kids!
Our great Beginner, Early and Young Reading series take your kids from Age 4+ as they learn to develop a love of reading!

Beginner Reading Series: non-fiction (4+)
Information on some of the most popular topics around is presented to young readers in a simple, informative and educational style.

Early Reading Series: fiction (4+)
Following in the success of Usborne’s ever-expanding Young Reading series, this fantastic new series of books is aimed at children who are beginning to read. Each of these exciting new titles is a classic story or fable, retold with simple text to delight and inspire any child who is just beginning to read.

Young Reading Series: fiction (6+)
Lively stories to encourage emergent and developing readers.
These are just a few of our most popular titles. Usborne has over 1200 titles to amaze, entertain and educate kids of all ages. Read with your children and let them read to you. Nurture a love of books and watch your kids blossom into avid readers who excel at learning AND imagination!

Did you know you could get books for free? Host an Usborne Book Party for you and your friends and earn10-12% of your total sales in free books!
There are no setup fees to host a party! Contact me today to book - dates are filling up fast! Let me help you throw a fantastic event that earns you a ton of free books!

View my website at http://ubahwindsor.no-ip.biz

Contact me for complete details:
Linzi Troville
Usborne Book Consultant
(519)948-0645
ubahwindsor@gmail.com