Today is the last day to sign up free!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Ellivort_*

Guest_Ellivort_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 August 2009 - 09:49 AM

Today is the last day to get your start-up kit for free. That means over $100 worth of books and $50 worth of business tools for just the cost of shipping and GST.($8.93) If you need a kit order form - email me at ubahwindsor@gmail.com ASAP and I will send you one!

Its not too late - you can fax your kit form and consultant agreement in with your credit card payment. For those without a fax machine you can fax at Staples for about .25 cents. Even if you don't have a credit card you can still get in on this offer - simply purchase a prepaid Mastercard gift card from Shoppers Drug Mart or a prepaid load any amount credit card from Money Mart and you will be on your way to earning with Usborne in no time.

If you have or decide to send off your forms be sure to enter Cindy Taylor as your supervisor and Linzi Troville as your sponsor. This way you are apart of our fantastic, dynamic sales team. Please let me know if you have sent off your form so I can track your start-up kit and let you know about when you should be receiving it! There are also a ton of great, get-you-started tools online. So if you've submitted your kit order form I can get you access to these tools and you can start your business before your kit even arrives - just contact me!

Even if you decide not to become a consultant, consider hosting your own Usborne Book party and earning fantastic free books. When you book before September 26th I will throw in a free book of your choice just for hosting - so that is a guaranteed free book on top of the books you earn at your party!

We also do fundraising and a gift registry! There are so many ways to get these great books into your kids hands!