Please note the ammendment to the current M2M guildelines.
The following has been added and is effective immediately.
3. Absolutely no threats ,intimidation or harassment are to be used against members, moderators or admin.People have differing opinions and you are welcome to respectfuly disagree, but threats, intimidation or harassment that is directed at members either in the public M2M forum or in PM will be dealt with immediately.
If the above guidelines are not followed, Mods/Admin. will follow this protocol:
1. Mod will edit the post immediately with no warning
2. Mod will post reason for edit in the thread
3. Mod will send member a PM informing them of the edit and the member will be given a warning. Members with interpersonal problems will be reminded to take it up privately (WITHOUT resorting to threats or intimidation).
4. If the threat was sent via PM and a member reports it, admin. will use their discretion regarding discipline.
**If a member is involved in 3 situations above, the member's account will be suspended for a minimum of 6 months**
ATTN>> Please Note Changes in Guidelines
1 reply to this topic