Find me at the mom2mom sale *sponsor ad*

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Ellivort_*

Guest_Ellivort_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 September 2009 - 09:41 AM

BOOKS4KIDS (Usborne Books) will be partnering up with Your Regal Rep Natalie(smusiak aka Natalie) at the Sept 26th Fall Mom2Mom sale. So come on out and see us, we'd love to see you!

BOOKS4KIDS has alot to offer you this upcoming Christmas season. New books are rolling out and bookings are filling up. I have special offers for mom2mom members!

Mom2mom members who book their party before Oct 15 will receive an additional 10% off coupon. That's right mom2mom members already get a 10% discount, but until October 15th you will receive and ADDITIONAL 10% OFF COUPON as a thank you for supporting BOOKS4KIDS AND my personal commitment to children's literacy. That's 20% savings. WOW!What a great way to save money and get great Christmas books for ALL your little readers. You also receive a free book when you book before October 15th. Even more great deals for you! (Parties must be booked BY Oct.15, but may be scheduled anytime until December 20. Free book is of your choice and will be presented at your party)

One lucky winner who visitsBOOKS4KIDS at the mom2mom sale will win themselves a $50 gift certificate for Usborne Books!

We have books for kids of all ages. You won't find Dora or SpongeBob here - all our stories are made unique and geared to reach children of appropriate ages. Fun sounds, interesting textures, brilliant illustrations and great stories make these books a must have for your young reader.

Check out my complete catalogue at http://ubahwindsor.no-ip.biz

Contact me to book today or for more informaiton!
Linzi Troville
ubahwindsor@gmail.com
(519)948-0645

Edited by Ellivort, 22 September 2009 - 09:41 AM.