#1 Mama2Gracie

Mama2Gracie

So in love with my saving Grace

• Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,329 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 08:28 PM

Some new clip styles. $5/pair Buy 5 pairs, get a 6th FREE

Clips are no slip and guarenteed to stay in any childs hair - my baby is practically bald and they stay in her hair approx 1 inch long

Soother clips $3.50 each or 3 for $10.00 - available in boys or girls (Colours for boys - blue ribbon with baby feet, white ribbon with baby feet, blue/brown/white gingham, brown with white spots. Colours for girls - pink ribbon with baby feet, white ribbon with baby feet, lavander/white gingham) All soother clips come with velcro on the end for easy soother changing.

New beenie caps for BOYS $8.50

Some new headband (or beenie) accessories headbands are $5 each buy 5 get a 6th FREE

Any accessory you see can be added to any beenie, headband or clip - just please be aware of the size. All of the small clip accessories are approx 1'' in size with the exception of the larger pink ribbon rose which is 2''. Both butterflys are approx 1.5''

#2 Kris

Kris

Plotting a takeover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,533 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 10:02 PM

aww I love the star ones!

#3 Keegsmama

Keegsmama

pfffffft

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,033 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 10:06 PM

me too!

#4 Mama2Gracie

Mama2Gracie

• Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,329 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 11:34 PM

yeah I thought that I would make up a set just to see what they look like, and once I had I loved them so I made one of every colour I had LOL

#5 murkywaters

murkywaters

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,645 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 11:29 AM

love that beenie cap it's hallarious! have you thought of making them for older girls, like 3 or 4 yrs??

#6 Guest_TecMommytoo1_*

Guest_TecMommytoo1_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2010 - 12:21 PM

I love the beanie caps as well! But my daughter has so much hair, not sure if it would look right! Plus shes at the stage where that if I put anything in her hair or on her head she is pulling it off grrrr..

Question about your barrettes. Are they "slip off" free?

#7 Mama2Gracie

Mama2Gracie

• Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,329 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 12:29 PM

Yes I am working on a pattern for old girls/boys beenies. My first few testers are always terrible LOL so give me a week or so.

All clips are non slip. My daughter has approx 1 inch of hair and they stay in her hair.

#8 murkywaters

murkywaters

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,645 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 02:14 PM

QUOTE(Mama2Gracie @ Jan 15 2010, 12:29 PM) View Post
Yes I am working on a pattern for old girls/boys beenies. My first few testers are always terrible LOL so give me a week or so.

cool let me know when you "got it" wink.gif Keira likes them.