Mom_Epreneur

Thoroughly addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,175 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 05:58 PM

Customer Special February 1 – 28, 2010

SAVE on Epicure’s sinfully delicious
Chocolate products – just in time for Valentine’s!
Another irresistible reason to indulge in the best!

Epicure’s White Belgian
Chocolate (#3833)
Regular price $21.95
Only $16.95

Epicure’s Pure Cocoa
(#3806)
Regular price $18.95
Only $14.95

Epicure’s Milk Belgian
Chocolate (#3832)
Regular price $21.95
Only $16.95

Epicure’s Dark Belgian
Chocolate (#3831)
Regular price $21.95
Only $16.95

Our Valentine to You!
Epicure’s Moka Hot
Chocolate (#3851)
Regular price $16.95
Only $9.95

Baking with Choco l ate?
You’ll love these, too!
• Epicure’s Silicone Baking Cups
• Epicure’s Baking Sheet
• Epicure’s Parchment Paper
• Epicure’s Baking Powder
Epicure’s Moka Rim
TrimmerTM (#2421)
Regular price $8.50
Only $4.95

After all, Valentine's Day is coming! All of our baking chocolate will be on sale for $16.95, our cocoa for $14.95, and our Moka Hot Chocolate and Rim Trimmers on sale for $9.95 and $4.95 respectively.

Also, for a limited time, we have Smoky Ranch Dip Mix back, and on sale! Buy some for $5.95

Please note there are no substitutions for these selections. Offer valid for Tasting Parties held between February 1 – 28, 2010.
Catalogue and Shop Online orders must be received by Home Office by 11:59 PM (PT) on February 28, 2010.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Come HOST a Epicure Slections Tasting Party with me or Julie and you can have this HOSTESS Specials at this GREAT Prices..

HostessSpecials February 1–28, 2010

$13.85
Wok & Lid
Preserve goodness and flavour with fast, low-fat wok cooking. Stir-fry,
sauté, poach and steam!

◆ Epicure's Eclipse® Coated Wok & Lid
Regular price $120.00

or

Fiesta Taco Dip Collection
Make Fiesta Taco Dip and all your other Mexican-restaurant favourites at home!
◆ Epicure's Poco Picante Salsa Mix
◆ Epicure's Pueblo Bean Dip Mix
◆ Epicure's Seasoning for Nacho Cheese Dip
◆ Epicure's Fiesta Taco Dip Recipe Brochure
Regular price $23.85

Use your Hosting Benefits to help jump start your own Epicure
career – apply up to $75 of your Hosting Benefits to the cost of a Business Success Kit™!
Ask your Consultant how!

As the Hostess of a Qualified Epicure Tasting Party™ held between February 1–28, 2010, you may choose one of these two Hostess Specials.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Epicure Selections® Business Success Kit™

HOSTESS Special
February 1–28, 2010

Turn your Hosting Benefits into a New Career!
Use your Free Product Credit* (up to $75) towards the price of your Business Success Kit™!

Get as much as $75 towards the price of your Kit! (cost $175, retail value over $500!)
Example: If you have a $480 Party, you’ll get $48 (10% of total Party sales) to spend toward your Kit!
If you have a Future Booking Certificate,add another $20 and now you have $68 toward your Kit!

Some important things you should know about this offer:
If you host a Qualified Epicure Tasting Party™ between February 1–28, 2010, you may choose to apply your Free Product
Credit* (to a maximum of $75) to the price of an Epicure Selections® Business Success Kit™! If your Free Product Credit* is over
$75, you can still use the rest towards free product! Please note: Free Product Credit of less than $75 may not be split – it must
be spent in its entirety on either free product OR towards a Business Success Kit™. It may not be used for both offers. Hostesses
who take advantage of this offer are still eligible for all other Hostess Benefits (e.g. half-price items) and monthly Hostess Specials.
To take advantage of this offer, you must make your decision known to your Consultant before the Consultant submits your
Party Order to Home Office. Additionally, you must purchase your Kit within the 4 days after your Party Order is submitted.
If you choose to take advantage of this offer, but do not purchase the Kit within the specified time frame, you will not be
reimbursed for your Free Product Credit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact me if you have any questions 519 919 1659 ... I am taking orders right now and have MY DATE BOOK OPEN FOR YOU ... Dont wait. CALL ME OR pm me NOW !

Attached Files

Edited by Mom_Epreneur, 06 February 2010 - 06:00 PM.

#2 Mom_Epreneur

Mom_Epreneur

Thoroughly addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,175 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 10:57 AM

Last chance : Feb Monthly Deal bump.gif

The Feb Specials End tonight by Placing order in for 9pm.

.. Please contact Julie H 519 566 2767 or I 519 919 1659 for your Order..

All orders are Paid for at time of placing .
C.card / Ebank tranfer pymt / Cash

Will be posting March Deal Tomorrow ....