Referral discount for Mom2Mom members only!

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_unicycle_mike_*

Guest_unicycle_mike_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2010 - 09:03 PM

For every person you refer to me that ends up ordering, you'll get 10% off your cake order. There's no limit to the number of referrals you can collect, so you can end up getting a completely free $80 cake (or 2 free cakes if you get 20 referrals).

There's no definite end date to this promotion, but all who get eligible referrals will be given coupons for the percentage you've earned as you earn them (10% at a time).

- Only one referral discount will be given from each cake ordered
(can't refer the same person someone else does and both get the discount).

- Every 10% is worth up to $8, for a maximum of $80 if you get 10.

- Cupcake orders aren't eligible towards this promotion.

- Orders with deposits already paid aren't eligible for this promotion.

Feel free to PM me if you require further details!

Edited by unicycle_mike, 31 March 2010 - 03:29 PM.

#2 Guest_Hunnybunches72_*

Guest_Hunnybunches72_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2010 - 09:06 PM

lol..i referred a total stranger to you the other day for a wedding cake...but I dont want any free stuff smile.gif hahaha

#3 Guest_polarbear_*

Guest_polarbear_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2010 - 09:16 PM

I refer folks to you all the time...... smile.gif not looking for anything, I do it because YOU are worth it..........

#4 Guest_RegalRep_*

Guest_RegalRep_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2010 - 09:20 PM

If I ever got your flyers......ahem...**hint, hint**

#5 Guest_Ginger333_*

Guest_Ginger333_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2010 - 10:17 PM

We were talking about your cakes at DH's work today - I'm amazed at what you're able to do and would recommend you to anyone. You did a cake for a woman who works with DH and she was raving about how good it was smile.gif

#6 Guest_unicycle_mike_*

Guest_unicycle_mike_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2010 - 11:47 PM

Hmm it seems I don't need a referral promotion, lol. Thanks for the word of mouth ladies, much appreciated!
Julie suggested I try it, so I figured it'd be a fun way to get people on mom2mom some discounts. wink.gif

#7 Guest_RegalRep_*

Guest_RegalRep_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2010 - 10:27 PM

I have a referral for you....yeahhhhhhhhh

#8 Guest_serenity_*

Guest_serenity_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2010 - 01:52 PM

I was on face book at school and we were looking at all the cakes.. My teacher asked what we were looking at and umm came over and seen your"nurse" cake hehehe needless to say they all asked the websites i had for cakes and I gave them all to them.Yours, and Michelle's and as well as Janet's... SO be prepared ladies they loved all of them and everyone has talents...

#9 Guest_unicycle_mike_*

Guest_unicycle_mike_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2010 - 06:36 PM

QUOTE(serenity @ Apr 2 2010, 02:52 PM) View Post
I was on face book at school and we were looking at all the cakes.. My teacher asked what we were looking at and umm came over and seen your"nurse" cake hehehe needless to say they all asked the websites i had for cakes and I gave them all to them.Yours, and Michelle's and as well as Janet's... SO be prepared ladies they loved all of them and everyone has talents...

Woohoo! Thanks smile.gif

#10 Guest_RegalRep_*

Guest_RegalRep_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2010 - 09:49 PM

may have another one for you (man--I should be your AGENT--or your pimp hysterical[1].gif hysterical[1].gif )

#11 Guest_unicycle_mike_*

Guest_unicycle_mike_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2010 - 10:29 PM

QUOTE(RegalRep @ Apr 5 2010, 10:49 PM) View Post
may have another one for you (man--I should be your AGENT--or your pimp hysterical[1].gif hysterical[1].gif )

Haha you're already Dakota's agent. Hope you get a cut of her profits. wink.gif

Let me know the name of this one so I know who they are and I'll give you the credit for it (though you've def earned a free cake by now for sure!)

Edited by unicycle_mike, 05 April 2010 - 10:30 PM.