6 replies to this topic

#1 jcs mom

jcs mom

Platinum Volunteer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,192 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 11:24 AM

The Miche Classic is a fairly new product to Canada and the Miche Max is brand new since Jan. 2010.

I have recently liked these purses enough to get involved and sell both the Miche Classic and the Miche Max. I hosted a home party for myself and 5 friends came. Everyone purchased one from a teen to one we bought for my mil. They were a hit !!

Many who came to the party said when they actually got to see them and try them on the bags it made a real difference. They appreciated the different looks , the quality and the warrenty of the purses.

I would love to be able to answer any question here or you can pm me if you would rather.

I am thinking of hosting another open house and would be interested in if would be interested to come.

I could do one in the day and one in the evening if there was enough interest.

Just a quick note: If you are interested in purchasing a Miche bag for yourself, mom, mil, or grandmother for Mother's day i would need individual orders in by next weekend and if you are thinking of hosting( many good incentives , quickly earned) a party next weekend would also be the due date , so the orders would be in time for Mother's Day.

Wanda
This is a paid advertising message from a Mom2mom Sponsor. Please support our sponsors who help to keep this a FREE website for you

#2 Guest_Meisha_*

Guest_Meisha_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 April 2010 - 04:39 PM

How much are they? And how much are additional shells?

#3 sims

sims

team murky waters

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,511 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 04:40 PM

OMG when i saw it real life
make me want one so bad
i start saving my fun morring up k

#4 Guest_soosoonator_*

Guest_soosoonator_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 April 2010 - 06:22 PM

Do you have any photos of the inside of the bags?

#5 Guest_~Tracy~_*

Guest_~Tracy~_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 April 2010 - 06:45 PM

They come to $118 with tax and S&H. For the base and 3 shells or the Max base and 2 shells. They are very well lined inside and have one yr warranty on the base.

I can hardly wait till my party this Friday to order mine.

#6 jcs mom

jcs mom

Platinum Volunteer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,192 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 06:53 PM

QUOTE(Meisha @ Apr 21 2010, 05:39 PM) View Post
How much are they? And how much are additional shells?

tracy said the prices and i just wanted to add that for the miche classic bag you get one base bag, 2 types of straps and 3 shells which will make 6 looks so your 100 goes along way hard to find 6 purses for that amt smile.gif

and yes the Miche max will give you 2 looks, the shells aew sold separate as well as the bases.

The classic is 25.00 per shell ( reps get to sell the premium shells for less than the web site) and all shells can be bought with choosing any three shells for 60.00

the miche max the base is 45.00 and the shells are 50.00 per shell or 2 for 90.00 so the base is only 10.00 when you buy the starting package.

It is an investment to start, the shells then become much easier to purchase once the base/ bag is purchased.

#7 jcs mom

jcs mom

Platinum Volunteer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,192 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 06:55 PM

QUOTE(soosoonator @ Apr 21 2010, 07:22 PM) View Post
Do you have any photos of the inside of the bags?

i can download some tomorrow smile.gif or you can look at michebag.ca.

Just remember that the prices are more expensive on the site than what I sell them for and also the shipping is 15.00 whereas I am able to charge 5.00.

Thanks for the questions thankyou-rose.gif