My job

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_dferrari_*

Guest_dferrari_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2010 - 04:52 AM

It's not what I went to school for, it's something that I have been wishing for for a long time... and tonight is my 7th day working, and I'm lovin' it more and more each day. I'm pulling a midnight shift, can't wait to go home and sleep, but really... I don't mind at all. I wish everyone could find their dream job... I'm glad I found mine, took long enough though!

#2 Guest_terbear_*

Guest_terbear_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2010 - 06:46 AM

congrats on finding your dream job. I too found mine so I know the feeling and am happy for anyone that finds that feeling.

Work is work and there are many days that I dread the "work" but I love and I am good at my job.

I too wish for everyone that they find something they love doing.

#3 Guest_michnat_*

Guest_michnat_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2010 - 07:07 AM

Me too... It's certainly NOT what I went to school for, but I'm absolutely LOVING every minute of it! Of course, if I hadn't done all those other things that I did along the way, I might never have gotten to this point and found my dream job. But I'd love it if I weren't still paying student loans for the degrees I'm not using LOL

#4 Guest_Jenn1980_*

Guest_Jenn1980_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2010 - 03:01 PM

This defiently isnt my dream job, but it could be worse i guess. Hope one day to find that "dream job"

#5 Guest_dferrari_*

Guest_dferrari_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2010 - 03:46 PM

It does make a difference in life in general if you find a job that you enjoy, and if you find one that you are good at and that's even better! I totally agree with the idea that if I hadn't done many other things along the way, such as the vounteer work that I do, I wouldn't be at this place that I am.

Here's to wishing that everyone will one day find that "dream" job of theirs!

#6 sims

sims

team murky waters

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,511 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 05:03 PM

so cool
so happy for you

#7 jcs mom

jcs mom

Platinum Volunteer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,192 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 06:51 PM

i want to know what the dream jobs are or consist of and the road you followed to find it smile.gif

#8 tabbs

tabbs

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,304 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 11:34 AM

that is GREAT!