On site day care
Posted 12 May 2010 - 11:08 AM
Posted 12 May 2010 - 12:16 PM
Posted 12 May 2010 - 12:22 PM
Yet hip hip hooray my needing daycare days are almost OVER!!
Posted 12 May 2010 - 12:49 PM
- he's close which is always where I want him to be
- if he needs something, I don't have to travel across the city and back to take care of it
- option to take him out for lunch
- Forget coffee, I want hug breaks!!!
- I can stop by and take him to the potty. lol (just a pet peeve I'm having right now because his current daycare is causing issues with potty training, i.e. they can't take him in time because the kids go in order and they can't respond to his requests to go, whereas at home he uses it because he can go on his own)
- if you're that close, the daycare may declare your child is 'sick' when he actually isn't that much quicker because they know you are close
- if he knows I'm close he may not want to be at daycare -- he loves daycare, but if he sees me, it's time to go home regardless of what time it is.
I still like the idea and would most definitely use it!
Posted 13 May 2010 - 10:53 PM
Posted 14 May 2010 - 04:59 AM