4 replies to this topic

#1 tabbs

tabbs

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,304 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 11:13 AM

Have you had a chance to participate in a webinar? What did you think about it? Would you rather drive to where the session is held or where you happy being able to save the cost and stay at work?

#2 Guest_MysticMom_*

Guest_MysticMom_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 May 2010 - 11:33 AM

I have done a few, they were fine for me. A little different than being there though.

#3 Guest_Hunnybunches72_*

Guest_Hunnybunches72_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 May 2010 - 12:58 PM

I do webinars on a monthly basis.They are usually a total waste of my time,and most of the time no one says anything,and then its over as soon as its begun.I think driving 8 hours,and staying in a hotel isnt worth it for what we cover,but I do enjoy when we do our annual meetings

#4 Guest_terbear_*

Guest_terbear_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 May 2010 - 01:26 PM

we use them frequently. I have noticed a huge amount of teleconfrences and webinars over the last few years vs expecting people to be present. I used to travel frequently to meetings and the majority of all that has stopped. While I personally like not having to travel as much there are definite pros and cons. Something can be said about hashing out a problem with a room full of people vs trying to resolve it in our seperate silos.

What I have really noticed is the increase of non-productive teleconfrences. I have to sit through at least 2 a day. I guess I shouldn't complain too much as they are when I get in my prime m2m time (like I am doing right now)

#5 Guest_Kiana_*

Guest_Kiana_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 May 2010 - 05:32 PM

I do at least one or more a week... some are useful... some are not.... The ones that are useful I enjoy being able to do them vs travelling to meetings for the most part.