All New REGAL Catalogues , Gifts & Ideas!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_RegalRep_*

Guest_RegalRep_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 May 2010 - 03:15 PM

I would like to share with you the latest Regal Gifts catalogues.

For over 80 years, Regal Gifts has been offering Canadians catalogues packed full of unique and inexpensive productsfor home, garden and much more! Regal offers a 100% money-back guarantee so you can feel confident when purchasing. I am an Independent Regal Representative available in Windsor and surrounding areas, and I am committed to making your Regal shopping experience an enjoyable one.

Every Regal catalogue has hundreds of products priced under $20 so it is easy to find great value. There are at least 6 catalogues a year so you surely will find something for yourself or for that special someone.

It's easy now to shop (and pay) on line! Check out my webstore @ http://www.patti.shopregal.ca. Or email if you would like me to drop you off the newest Regal catalogues (including Helpful Living & the NEW Family Kitchen catalogues!).

I look forward to being your Regal Representative!

Patti
Attached File  snow_cone_maker.jpg   8.97KB   9 downloadsAttached File  4864_1_.jpg   25.44KB   7 downloadsAttached File  slimjewelrycase042210.jpg   9.33KB   4 downloadsAttached File  regal_pics.jpg   10.73KB   6 downloads

Attached Files

Edited by RegalRep, 19 May 2010 - 03:17 PM.

#2 Guest_RegalRep_*

Guest_RegalRep_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2010 - 09:22 AM

next order is going in next week. Let me know if you need anything! Thanks ladies....

#3 Guest_RegalRep_*

Guest_RegalRep_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2010 - 09:05 PM

my next order is going in tomorrow (Friday, May 28)...Let me know if anyone else needs or wants anything (have some really cute garden & gift seletcion!!). And thanks once again to all who have placed orders already...Delivery should probably start next Friday. Don't miss out!!

#4 Guest_RegalRep_*

Guest_RegalRep_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 June 2010 - 07:05 AM

Thanks to all the wonderful ladies who have placed orders..

My next order is due by 8PM THIS Saturday, June 5. Call or pm me your orders. Thanks again!