How does ONE become a SPONSOR
Posted 25 May 2010 - 09:48 PM
Posted 25 May 2010 - 09:51 PM
There is more information on the main site about sponsoring.
Posted 26 May 2010 - 08:25 AM
Posted 26 May 2010 - 11:00 AM
What kind of sponsorship are you looking at? Were you looking at being a forum sponsor? Or maybe placing an add on the main page? Or having an ad in the email that Lisa sends out?
For the Forum sponsorship it is as follows:
FORUM ADVERTISING - $45/3 months or $90/year
Forum sponsors receive the following benefits:
- You can add up to 3 lines of advertising in your signature
- You must include the following disclaimer in your signature: "This is a paid advertising message from a Mom2mom Sponsor. Please support our sponsors who help to keep this a FREE website for you."
- Sponsors will be allowed to have 2 advertising-only posts per week and two bumps per week maximum to promote your business. When posting please include the words, "sponsor ad" in the topic description.
- Sponsor are allowed to have larger signatures than regular members. The size restriction for sponsor signatures are as follows:
300hx500w with no tickers
or 250hx500w picture with one ticker
or 175hx500w picture with two tickers
or 2 tickers max with 3 blinker's in a row below
or 3 tickers stacked on top of each other
- Sponsors will have "Forum Sponsor" listed in their "Group" under their username to provide extra publicity and acknowledgment.
- Sponsors will have a larger PM box (can store 400 messages - double the member size)
- Sponsors will be given free admission to the Mom2Mom Pre-Sale (early admission to the Mom2mom Sales. This allows you the privilege to skip the line-ups and shop before everyone else).
- You may include a web address to one of the following:
1) Your business website
2) A free page on our site (max 50KB)
Note: We will design a basic page w/ 1 graphic and text that you supply for an extra $40 (If you don't have your own website)
- Sponsor Listing is included for free
Posted 26 May 2010 - 01:53 PM