5 replies to this topic

#1 jcs mom

jcs mom

Platinum Volunteer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,192 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 10:44 AM

Hi I am hoping to book a few parties for the month of July.
I have some dates still available and just want to remind the members that i will do evening, and daytime parties! during the week or weekend. It really is very easy to get yourself a classic miche starter kit for hosting a party. Only one party that i had did not reach that incentive. That would include a base of your choice as well as 3 shells of your choice.

It really is a great way to spend time around the back yard with a few cool drinks!

If you would like further information, or book a party, or even just want an individual sale please contact me below.

Thanks for your support.

I have done a few parties for 2 ladies on here and if you like i will see if they would post a reference or they may be able to tell me about their party and my miche consultant abilities,

As a consultant for Miche once you are a client of mine i look after everything you need. there is no reason why you need to do anything except call me if you have a concern with your Miche bag.

Remember i also sell the miche max which is a larger bag that can be used for anything your imagination can think of.

#2 Guest_Karen_*

Guest_Karen_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 June 2010 - 10:50 AM

Those sounds like great incentives, Wanda! All of the bags and shells that I've seen in your stock have been a big hit with my MIL. She is always somebody I find very difficult to buy for and she loves her Miche. I'm excited that I can buy her shells for birthday/ Christmas/ etc. and won't run out of options.

Anybody remotely interested in this product should see them in person. It's obvious that Wanda is really dedicated to these bags and loves selling them!

#3 emmsmama

emmsmama

"Be the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,787 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 11:11 AM

I'm totally pleased with my party with Wanda and my Miche bag. I ended up with a free bag and three shells. Wanda rocked it out for me to make sure I got my free goodies!

#4 Guest_J Mom_*

Guest_J Mom_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 June 2010 - 12:21 PM

I've never had a product party before my Miche Purse party but Wanda made sure mine turned out great! Everyone found something they liked and Wanda took care of me too! I love my bag and everyone who bought one at my party love theirs. It really is a great concept and it is so convenient and easy to use.

Thanks Wanda!

#5 Guest_polarbear_*

Guest_polarbear_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 June 2010 - 02:35 PM

So you are taking bookings for July? Great. I want to host a party. Tell me the dates you are available for July. Keep in mind the weekend of July 9/10/11 is out of the question as I am having our jack and jill that weekend, but would like to have some books/brochures available so my guests attending the J an J will know of my upcoming party. :) Also the last weekend in July 30/31/Aug 1/Aug 2 is out for me.

Just get back to me via pm please and thanks. :)

#6 jcs mom

jcs mom

Platinum Volunteer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,192 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 06:20 AM

So you are taking bookings for July? Great. I want to host a party. Tell me the dates you are available for July. Keep in mind the weekend of July 9/10/11 is out of the question as I am having our jack and jill that weekend, but would like to have some books/brochures available so my guests attending the J an J will know of my upcoming party. :) Also the last weekend in July 30/31/Aug 1/Aug 2 is out for me.

Just get back to me via pm please and thanks. :)

Anything the week of the 14- 18th the 19th is booked and the 20th is avail. hit the contact info in my siggy and you can leave a message. I have at least 30 plus of the classic shells available and all of the shells for the miche max... Thanks for the interest Tammy

contact me soon and i can get the info to you asap as i will be out of town with odd for a bit.

And thanks to my clients from m2m Karen, Joan and Wendy.. I am very happy that i could make your parties a success and meet the targets for J and W to get some great incentives. Karen you are the ultimate individual sales client!! i am glad the miche was a hit with your mil who is hard to buy for.. it really is a great gift for the person who has everything. gift certificates are available so your gift receiver can pick what they like so everyone is happy

Wanda ;)