All New July/August REGAL Catalogues , Gifts & Ideas!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_RegalRep_*

Guest_RegalRep_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 June 2010 - 05:32 PM

I would like to share with you the latest Regal Gifts catalogues.

For over 80 years, Regal Gifts has been offering Canadians catalogues packed full of unique and inexpensive productsfor home, garden and much more! Regal offers a 100% money-back guarantee so you can feel confident when purchasing. I am an Independent Regal Representative available in Windsor and surrounding areas, and I am committed to making your Regal shopping experience an enjoyable one.

Every Regal catalogue has hundreds of products priced under $20 so it is easy to find great value. There are at least 6 catalogues a year so you surely will find something for yourself or for that special someone.

It's easy now to shop (and pay) on line! Check out my webstore @ http://www.patti.shopregal.ca. Or email if you would like me to drop you off the newest Regal catalogues (including Helpful Living & the NEW Family Kitchen catalogues!).

I look forward to being your Regal Representative!Attached File  corner-flip-JulyAugLarge.gif   376.68KB   1 downloadsAttached File  HC7977.jpg   6.5KB   1 downloadsAttached File  48341.jpg   22.74KB   1 downloadsAttached File  FF2607.jpg   12.32KB   2 downloadsAttached File  ML8240.jpg   10.76KB   2 downloadsAttached File  regal pics.jpg   10.73KB   2 downloadsAttached File  24871.jpg   22.83KB   2 downloadsAttached File  3042.jpg   2.85KB   2 downloads

#2 Guest_RegalRep_*

Guest_RegalRep_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 July 2010 - 12:02 AM

I have an order going in today, Sun. July 4. Contact me before 8 PM if you wish to place an order (you can check out the catalogues by visiting my webstore). Just click below... :friends