3 replies to this topic

#1 Mama2Gracie

Mama2Gracie

So in love with my saving Grace

• Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,329 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 10:12 AM

Sweet Baboos Baby and Kid Accessories is now offering home parties! We are very excited about this new addition to our business.

How it works:

We come to your home on a date and time that you choose. You invite your friends, family, neighbours, co-workers etc to come and view our products. It can be done as a drop in type party or you can invite everyone to come out and chat for a while.

What you get for being the hostess with the mostess:

You can choose from a FREE headband or small pair of clips just for hosting. After that you get credit for all the sales that are made at your party.

For the $100.00 level you can choose from a FREE Beanie Cap OR a $10.00 credit
At the $250.00 level you can choose from a FREE Beanie Cap, headband and small set of clips OR a $25.00 credit
Sell $400.00 and you can choose from a FREE Beanie Cap, Headband, 1 small set of clips, 1 small clip holder, 2 flower/Animal/Buggie Clips and 1 set of plain clips OR a $50.00 credit
Our grand prize for the $750.00 level is a $100.00 credit!!

Send an email to sweetbaboos@hotmail.com or call 519-962-3355 to book your home party today!

#2 Mama2Gracie

Mama2Gracie

• Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,329 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 10:28 AM

Book your party for the month of August and recieve DOUBLE the reward values!!

#3 Mama2Gracie

Mama2Gracie

• Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,329 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 07:58 PM

bumping this up and also adding that for the $750 level you can choose $100 credit OR CASH!

#4 Mama2Gracie

Mama2Gracie

• Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,329 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 06:59 AM

:bump

Remember Christmas is coming soon! Sweet Baboos makes great gifts! You can also use your credit earned in the form of a gift certificate for someone on your list!