Get a Quote (home/auto) Win an iPad

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Ginger333_*

Guest_Ginger333_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 September 2010 - 09:28 PM

Call Kris on Thursday Sept. 16th and get a home/auto quote to be entered to win an Apple iPad!

Kris Kopka
Allstate Insurance
519 944-2223 ex. 5010
9am - 8pm

Current Allstate customers - refer a friend and get a $10 gas card when they call for a quote and mention your name (they'll also get entered into the draw if they call on Thursday!)

Don't forget to say you're from M2M!!

Good Luck!!! I hope someone on here wins :)

#2 Guest_Trass_*

Guest_Trass_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 September 2010 - 08:18 AM

Call Kris on Thursday Sept. 16th and get a home/auto quote to be entered to win an Apple iPad!

Kris Kopka
Allstate Insurance
519 944-2223 ex. 5010
9am - 8pm

Current Allstate customers - refer a friend and get a $10 gas card when they call for a quote and mention your name (they'll also get entered into the draw if they call on Thursday!)

Don't forget to say you're from M2M!!

Good Luck!!! I hope someone on here wins :)

Oh hey, I wish I could call, but those times are during my work times. My policy home and car is up for renewal in October, so good time to shop around! Our policy just went up 600.00 a year for both!! Ouch, not happy!! no accidents and no claims either!!! I would love to win an ipad!!

#3 Guest_Ginger333_*

Guest_Ginger333_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 September 2010 - 04:06 PM

I'm pretty sure we can work something out where you can get a quote when you're available and be entered in the draw :) PM me your number and a good time to contact you tonight or tomorrow and I'll have him get in touch. $600 more per year is definitly painful :(