No replies to this topic

#1 moosemom

moosemom

Not going anywhere soon ! ! !

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 976 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 09:18 PM

I usually provide the Packaging Directions with the Reminder E-mail, but lately people ask me the minute they sign up. So, here is a list of preferred packaging directions.  If you could package your donation in the following manner, it would be greatly appreciated and super helpful:

* Package cookies 6 to a bag. Please mark and label the cookies as to their type.  I receive so many cookies during drop off it is hard to remember which is what.

* For bars, please cut them to approximately 2 inches x 2 inches. If you could, do not make your squares any bigger/smaller than this, as the prices are based on 2x2 size. Wrap your squares in clear wrap; however, on those items with frosting, wrapping is not required.

* Cupcakes do not need to be wrapped, as I will be bringing the restaurant type to-go boxes ~ this way the frosting isn't messed up.

PLEASE do not bring your donation to the PreSale using a tray that you would like returned. I will NOT be held responsible for its return.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

Thanks again for your donation and REMEMBER: ALL the proceeds from the Bake Sale go directly to support Mom2Mom activities ! ! !

:thankyou2

Edited by moosemom, 11 March 2013 - 06:15 PM.