$50 for 3 months or $100 a year
This money goes towards helping us maintain these forums and are integral to the continued functioning of the Mom2Mom Forums. Therefore, we thank you so much for your support in the past and hope you will be able to continue supporting us. In return, we do our best to offer our sponsors as many benefits as possible.
Forum sponsors receive the following benefits:
- You can add up to 3 lines of advertising in your signature
- You must include the following disclaimer in your signature: "This is a paid advertising message from a Mom2mom Sponsor. Please support our sponsors who help to keep this a FREE website for you."
- Sponsors will be allowed to have 2 advertising-only posts per week and two bumps per week maximum to promote your business. When posting please include the words, "sponsor ad" in the topic description.
- We also allow sponsors to have more options and larger photos than most seeing as they are paying sponsors. The guidelines for sponsors are as follows:
300hx500w with no tickers
or 250hx500w picture with one ticker
or 175hx500w picture with two tickers
or 2 tickers max with 3 blinker's in a row below
or 3 tickers stacked on top of each other
- Sponsors will have "Forum Sponsor" listed in their "Group" under their username to provide extra publicity and acknowledgement.
- Sponsors will have a larger PM box (can store 400 messages - double the member size)
- Sponsors will be allowed to use their business names as their usernames for the duration of the sponsorship period. As always, non-sponsoring members are not allowed to use business/occupation related usernames to be fair to our paying sponsors.
- Sponsors receive a Pre-Sale Pass to attend the poopular Mom2Mom Sales. The Pre-Sale Pass allows holders to skip the lineup and gain free admission before the sale opens to the public.
If you choose to start your sponsorship, please send payment via:
www.paypal.com - make payment to email@example.com
- Paypal or Interac Email Money transfer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you again! It really does make a difference when you financially support the forums! Our hope is to be able to be self-sustaining and to be able to offer the forums for free and it is your continued support that makes this possible.
For more information, please send a PM to "lisap"
Forum Sponsor Rates
Posted 14 October 2010 - 08:25 AM