1 reply to this topic

#1 jcs mom

jcs mom

Platinum Volunteer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,192 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 02:46 PM

well i am putting in an order and have contacted some members that showed interest.. i do have some time to take more orders before i put it in. add me on facebook Wanda Titus miche bags to see all the shells for both sizes! and a new accessory has been added : a closet organizer for the MAX shells/covers. if you need more info or want some photos message me with an email to send them to.

Also i have gift certificates so that who receives the gift will be able to choose exactly what they like! Perfect gift for the hard to buy for on your list.

There are even diaper bag shells/ cover now too!!
if you like please call as well
519 739 0087

Also i am thinking of planning an open house in the very near future as i want to be able to get everyone exactly what they need for themselves or as gifts so there is enough time for The Holiday Season!! If interested please send me a message and i will inform you of the date and time friends and family will be welcome and there will be prizes for those who purchase that day!!

This is a paid advertising message from a Mom2mom Sponsor. Please support our sponsors who help to keep this a FREE website for you. ** "

Edited by jcs mom, 28 October 2010 - 10:12 AM.

#2 jcs mom

jcs mom

Platinum Volunteer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,192 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 10:19 AM

well i am putting in an order and have contacted some members that showed interest.. i do have some time to take more orders before i put it in. add me on facebook Wanda Titus miche bags to see all the shells for both sizes! and a new accessory has been added : a closet organizer for the MAX shells/covers. if you need more info or want some photos message me with an email to send them to.

Also i have gift certificates so that who receives the gift will be able to choose exactly what they like! Perfect gift for the hard to buy for on your list.

There are even diaper bag shells/ cover now too!!
if you like please call as well
519 739 0087

Also i am thinking of planning an open house in the very near future as i want to be able to get everyone exactly what they need for themselves or as gifts so there is enough time for The Holiday Season!! If interested please send me a message and i will inform you of the date and time friends and family will be welcome and there will be prizes for those who purchase that day!!

This is a paid advertising message from a Mom2mom Sponsor. Please support our sponsors who help to keep this a FREE website for you. ** "

BUMP! always taking orders and booking individual sale, home and work parties ask me HOW TO EARN YOUR MICHE FOR FREE! I have uploaded the newest miche items available!

Attached Files