My2GoodBoyz

"The Only Disability in Life is a Bad Attitude"

• Sponsors
  • PipPipPip
  • 858 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 07:13 PM

Awaited Arrivals Prenatal Classes in Windsor-Essex County area

www.AwaitedArrivals.com

Awaited Arrivals offers childbirth classes to any woman with any birthing history i.e. new parents and parents with prior vaginal and/or cesarean births wanting a refresher course.

Our classes are fun, relaxed, evidence-based and innovative in design. They help women gain confidence in their ability to birth and help birth companions become aware of ways they can make labour safer and more comfortable. The classes are interactive and provide both a physical and emotional preparation for birth. Our unique prenatal classes are generalized to provide the most up to date information for a variety of birthing options so that any expectant parents of a midwife or OB physician may attend.

Previous clients of Awaited Arrivals are always welcome and encouraged to come back to future classes after their births to share their story with other expectant parents.

The topics covered include: prenatal care, what to report to your physician/midwife, stages of labour, informed consent, medications/medical interventions, comfort measures, birth options, doulas, cesarean births, VBAC's, parenting, postpartum, breastfeeding, newborn appearance/care, and others...

Dad/partner or a support person are always encouraged to attend.

Follow-up is available by email during/after the classes if you have questions or concerns...or if you happen to forget something along the way.

Class dates & times
Saturday 9:30am-4:00pm and Sunday 10-4pm.

Only ONE full weekend...great for those who work shift work....

Upcoming 2010 Classes:

* Nov 20/21

2011 dates to be announced soon!!!

Register now...class sizes are limited!!!

www.AwaitedArrivals.com for registration and payment information

#2 sims

sims

team murky waters

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,511 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 07:26 PM

joined you fb group

#3 My2GoodBoyz

My2GoodBoyz

"The Only Disability in Life is a Bad Attitude"

• Sponsors
  • PipPipPip
  • 858 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 07:52 PM

2011 Class dates

Class dates are subject to change at any time. Please contact Nancy to confirm if there is availability in the classes listed or if any changes in dates/times.

* January 22/23
* Feb-no classes this month
* March 5/6
* April -no classes this month
* May 14/15
* June 25/26
* July-no classes this month
* Aug-no classes this month
* Sept 17/18
* Oct 22/23
* Nov 19/20
* Dec-no classes this month

If you are unable to take a full weekend class (Saturday and Sunday) as listed, accomodations may be made to split the weekend for you (ie Saturday on one weekend, and the Sunday class on another weekend). Please contact Nancy for further details.

Call to book your classes early. I recommend to take the classes anytime after the 24th week and before the 32nd week. Information early in pregnancy is beneficial for you and your baby.