#1 jenny

jenny

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,498 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 03:34 PM

Looking to update our introductions.

Time for an update :). We have some new members.

Tell us a little bit about yourself.

#2 jenny

jenny

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,498 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 03:43 PM

My name is Jenny. I am married to a wonderful guy. We have 3 wonderful children ranging in ages from 12 almost 13 to 5 years old. I work part time. I have been a member of M2M for about 5 years now, and have met some great friends here. I love many things from photography to spending time with my family.

#3 Jenn1980

Jenn1980

No turning back now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 06:04 PM

My name is Jenn. I have 2 beautiful girls, one is 4 the other is 7. Im also married to an awsome, superific man whom i love to pieces. Ive been a member on this site since my oldest was a baby. I found the site through the online classifieds for m2m. I enjoy surfing the net, watching tv and spending time with my family. I've met some awsome people on here, and look forward to meeting more.

#4 jenny

jenny

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,498 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 05:55 PM

Comeon ya'll don't be shy! lol

#5 Suzy

Suzy

New Kid on the Block

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 01:27 PM

Comeon ya'll don't be shy! lol

Hi,

I am definitely new to this site. I have a 3 years old daughter and a 3 months old son. I am looking to meet other moms living in the Blue Heron (Cora Greenwood and Riverside) area.
i would love to meet up for some play time and adult conversations.

#6 jenny

jenny

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,498 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 01:42 PM

Welcome!

#7 MichelleBondy

MichelleBondy

New Kid on the Block

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 06:22 PM

Hi,

My name is my user name! I will be setting up a booth at the expo in April and thought I should join this site so I can get some info on what to do. I've never done one before. I am mom to 2 girls, 4 and 6. My 6 year old has autism and recently graduated from the full time IBI program. She's now in grade 1 and doing really well. My 4 year old is a typical kid and driving me crazy daily.

I am a lifestyle/photojournalistic photographer who specializes in family photography and babies and children. My style is candid, I basically follow people around with my camera! That is the reason for my booth in April. I need info!

Looking forward to meeting you all and gathering information! I'm excited about my first expo!

Michelle