3 replies to this topic

#1 murkywaters

murkywaters

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,645 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 07:58 PM

how's it going? finding this semester any harder? Anyone just joining the forum that didn't start in September?

#2 Jen.Uh.Fur

Jen.Uh.Fur

Hopelessly devoted

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,012 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 09:33 PM

WAY harder. I'd say perhaps double the information being thrown at me. It's going to be a lot of work!

#3 Ellivort

Ellivort

Proud Mommy of a Princess

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 10:24 PM

Definitely a challenge and EARLY classes combined with hubby's early work days are definitely making for hectic starts of the day, but the content is going to interesting and i'm up for the challenge!

#4 vmbeetle

vmbeetle

Thoroughly addicted

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,516 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 11:45 PM

I guess am the opposite but am loving my classes this semester (so far) except for my accounting class. As long as I pass my accounting class with whatever mark I'll be happy.
Last semester I was finishing up a couple of classes for my one diploma and I was just not interested in the classes, am not really sure how anyone can make an ethics class exciting lol. I have another one this semester for two hours straight, not really looking forward to those lectures. I have a really fun project in one of my classes where we get to work with the director of marketing at the school. If the rest of my classes are like this for the next three years I'll be happy.