187 replies to this topic

#71 Jenn1980

Jenn1980

No turning back now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 10:00 AM

If it's weed and she never does it around her son, or cares for her son stoned, then no, I don't see it as a reason to lose your child at all.

I also don't think Barbara is that great for him either. She constantly instigates argument with Jannelle while Jace is there, awake! Name calling, yelling, etc. Even before she has custody she purposefully did the opposite of what Janelle wanted. Changed him when she dressed him, tried to lure the baby away from Jannelle when she was holding him, etc, etc. No one is saying she perfect, no one is saying she's being at all a good mother.. I just don't think the alternative is really all that much better at all.

I agree! I think Jenelle has a lot of growing up to do, but i think her mom is nuts! Even if her daughter was a "good" mother. She has a few screws loose up there.

#72 Jen.Uh.Fur

Jen.Uh.Fur

Hopelessly devoted

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,012 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 07:03 PM

If it wasn't for her mother, I would bet Jace would be in foster care right now, with Jenelle's arrest and everything.

#73 Jill

Jill

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,944 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 08:49 PM

Or in the care of another family member. They usually prefer family over stangers when possible.

ETA: Either way, doesn't Grandma the saint she would have people believe she is.

Edited by ~Jill~, 31 January 2011 - 08:50 PM.

#74 justsamma

justsamma

Habit Forming

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 10:40 PM

of, if jenelle was allowed to parent Jace full time she may not have been arrested because she felt the need to act out.

#75 Jen.Uh.Fur

Jen.Uh.Fur

Hopelessly devoted

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,012 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 06:43 AM

of, if jenelle was allowed to parent Jace full time she may not have been arrested because she felt the need to act out.

LOL! That should have happened when she gave birth to her child. She lost him due to irresponsibility, but yet, isn't showing signs of being responsible to get him back by getting arrested?

Hell, imagine if EVERY shitty parent that lost custody of their kid claimed "I was acting out because I didn't have my kid fulltime" I'm sure that would make it all better! I'm sure CAS would give their kids back!

#76 DivineMrsM

DivineMrsM

Member since October 2005

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,592 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 07:40 AM

LOL! That should have happened when she gave birth to her child. She lost him due to irresponsibility, but yet, isn't showing signs of being responsible to get him back by getting arrested?

Hell, imagine if EVERY shitty parent that lost custody of their kid claimed "I was acting out because I didn't have my kid fulltime" I'm sure that would make it all better! I'm sure CAS would give their kids back!

LOL!! No doubt!!

#77 sims

sims

team murky waters

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,511 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 06:44 PM

did anyone eles hear J mom say to baby
"mom is going to feed you'
i rew it to make
sorry i do think she should call her self mom
thats my opine
and she always talk bad about J to the baby

and how she talks about his mom to him
i do not think that is heathy
like i do not like it when a mom was tells her baby that daddy was bad dad and good for nothing
its the same thing
not heathy at all

#78 Jen.Uh.Fur

Jen.Uh.Fur

Hopelessly devoted

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,012 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 08:09 PM

My link

Big shocker there.

#79 sims

sims

team murky waters

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,511 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 08:10 PM

saw the after i posted
its sad i think

#80 Jen.Uh.Fur

Jen.Uh.Fur

Hopelessly devoted

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,012 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 08:25 PM

Why is it sad? It's her own doing.

#81 sims

sims

team murky waters

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,511 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 08:33 PM

i know
but its sad that she has made alot wrong choise in life
and it going to be hard for her to come out of hole she put her self in
and she does not have good support from her familly
so i think its sad that she has become antother teen sicktick
i see it in show where people lie to her
or tell her wrong info to
not saying she lie or said wrong stuff

When i was teen
i was nanny for two people where like J and her mom
and it was stress for kid on many leaval
and he hurt in many ways
so yes i think its sad

Edited by sims, 03 February 2011 - 08:37 PM.

#82 Jill

Jill

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,944 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 08:50 PM

Nat- you have some very good points. She is making bad choices, and they are HER choices, but she has no support system at all in place to help her. No one to turn to. It would be an insult to say her mother is there for her, because that is such bull shit.

Isn't there privacy violations here? You shouldn't be able to call a person's work or ESPECIALLY not their school and get information on a person. That is not right. I find that link to be ridiculous.

Doesn't mean she isn't holding another job, or that there wasn't another reason why she isn't in school. It's half assed information with no follow-up. They don't know that she DOESN'T have a job, just that she lost the one she had. They also don't know WHY she lost the job.

Sure she's definitely making bad choices, often times it's a vicious circle and they always get re-stuck in the same type of environment. Girl needs HELP, not this type of crap.

Edited by ~Jill~, 03 February 2011 - 08:51 PM.

#83 justsamma

justsamma

Habit Forming

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 10:44 PM

did anyone eles hear J mom say to baby
"mom is going to feed you'

she said Meme, at least that what i heard.
When she was telling Jace that Jenelle was "bad" the way she said mom was different then when she was talking about feeding him.

#84 justsamma

justsamma

Habit Forming

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 10:49 PM

Nat- you have some very good points. She is making bad choices, and they are HER choices, but she has no support system at all in place to help her. No one to turn to. It would be an insult to say her mother is there for her, because that is such bull shit.

Isn't there privacy violations here? You shouldn't be able to call a person's work or ESPECIALLY not their school and get information on a person. That is not right. I find that link to be ridiculous.

Doesn't mean she isn't holding another job, or that there wasn't another reason why she isn't in school. It's half assed information with no follow-up. They don't know that she DOESN'T have a job, just that she lost the one she had. They also don't know WHY she lost the job.

Sure she's definitely making bad choices, often times it's a vicious circle and they always get re-stuck in the same type of environment. Girl needs HELP, not this type of crap.

well said.
she could be out of classes for a number of reasons & my bet is on tuition costs.
as for the job thing, as if she is going to work in a pub forever.
if she kept the job everyone would be up in arms about how she should have a better one anyway.
she can't win either way.

#85 DivineMrsM

DivineMrsM

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,592 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 07:59 AM

sooo Who watched it last nite?

Jenelle is useless. I can't stand her. I feel SOOOO badly for her son. She never pays any attention to him. Leaves the house without saying goodbye to him. What a poor excuse for a mother.

#86 crayons

crayons

Thoroughly addicted

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,391 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 09:03 AM

I missed it last night.

#87 Jill

Jill

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,944 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 11:22 AM

Haven't watched it yet, but I'm sure I'll have a slightly different perspective on the matter.. lol

#88 DivineMrsM

DivineMrsM

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,592 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 11:25 AM

Haven't watched it yet, but I'm sure I'll have a slightly different perspective on the matter.. lol

That would be SHOCKING! hehe

But for real, I TRIED to see it your way with that kid. But especially in this episode, I just couldn't. She's selfish and I feel badly for her son.

#89 Jill

Jill

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,944 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 11:28 AM

Well I'll get back to you after I watch it. I do agree she is selfish and she needs to seriously grow up.. I think we differ on who is to blame in this situation and who really is there for her and who isn't..etc. hehe the finer details.

ETA: Not that I don't think she is to blame. I just think she has never had a good example and has always been raised in a more "ghetto" atmosphere, and now she has no coping skills or life skills to help her out. Plus she is super young and immature.

Edited by ~Jill~, 09 February 2011 - 11:28 AM.

#90 DivineMrsM

DivineMrsM

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,592 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 11:42 AM

Well I'll get back to you after I watch it. I do agree she is selfish and she needs to seriously grow up.. I think we differ on who is to blame in this situation and who really is there for her and who isn't..etc. hehe the finer details.

ETA: Not that I don't think she is to blame. I just think she has never had a good example and has always been raised in a more "ghetto" atmosphere, and now she has no coping skills or life skills to help her out. Plus she is super young and immature.

I get that. HOWEVER, there comes a point where you have to kind of have to take responsibility for your actions. Kailyn has no one, but you don't see her effing up like Jenelle does.

#91 Jill

Jill

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,944 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 11:44 AM

But I don't think Kailyn was ever really like Janelle. Jannelle to me, is very weak. She cannot cope, she is a walking time bomb.. She just needs help. Pure and simple. I agree she needs to take responsibility, but right now I don't think she has the tools needed for that sort of epiphany.

#92 Jen.Uh.Fur

Jen.Uh.Fur

Hopelessly devoted

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,012 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 12:34 PM

I haven't watched it yet, I'm 2 weeks behind lol. But did you guys read the article about how she isn't sure who Jace's father is? Apparently Around the time she got pregnant she had been sleeping with Andrew(who then went to rehab) and then a good friend of hers.

#93 DivineMrsM

DivineMrsM

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,592 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 12:36 PM

That girl is not doing herself any favours. She embarasses herself every time she opens her mouth.

#94 Jill

Jill

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,944 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 06:36 PM

Well after watching this week's episode, I have to admit I wanted to smack her a little bit. I LOVED the fact that Kiefer called her out on causing her own problems.

I still stand by the fact that she needs help, though!!

#95 Jen.Uh.Fur

Jen.Uh.Fur

Hopelessly devoted

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,012 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 06:58 PM

Kiefer is the one she ended up being arrested with. So obviously he isn't a great influence either.

#96 Jill

Jill

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,944 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 10:46 PM

Not saying he is. But he called her out, which she needed.

His job is not to be a good influence on her. That's not his responsibility.

#97 Jen.Uh.Fur

Jen.Uh.Fur

Hopelessly devoted

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,012 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 06:34 AM

No but considering she is trying to get custody back, she sure took another step back with him.

#98 Jill

Jill

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,944 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:56 AM

I'm not sure she took any steps back.. pretty sure she's as far as she's ever been anyway. I actually don't think he's so bad, for what they show us. The issue is, what they show us isn't enough for the full picture, of ANY of the people on that show.

#99 DivineMrsM

DivineMrsM

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,592 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 08:00 AM

Well, it's not really fair to try to debate what we THINK may be going on behind the scenes. Kinda pointless. We can only have an opinion on what we see, not what we want to see...

#100 Jill

Jill

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,944 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 06:35 PM

Well even so, he seems ok based on what I SEE. He's calm, doesn't get all dramatic and yell like all of the rest of them. I know he gets in trouble with her, but really.. he is not the one with the responsibility. It's not up to him to fix her, she needs to do that herself. She could attempt to find people who are better to hang around with, but based on what I do see of him, he seems reasonable and level headed.

Edited by ~Jill~, 10 February 2011 - 06:35 PM.

#101 DivineMrsM

DivineMrsM

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,592 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 06:36 PM

Well even so, he seems ok based on what I SEE. He's calm, doesn't get all dramatic and yell like all of the rest of them. I know he gets in trouble with her, but really.. he is not the one with the responsibility. It's not up to him to fix her, she needs to do that herself. She could attempt to find people who are better to hang around with, but based on what I do see of him, he seems reasonable and level headed.

I agree. I actually like him. And I liked that he called her out on her shit.

#102 Jill

Jill

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,944 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 08:30 AM

Watched this yesterday on dvr.. seriously, what is wrong with Janelle's mom..lol Was I the only one who say her instigate time and time again? No wonder your daughters a total b*tch with you! I agree that in Barbara's eyes, Janelle can do nothing right. I am glad she signed the papers though.

Also, I am going to KILL Chelsea.. or I would if I could. Is she mentally unstable? That poor best friend who had done nothing but be there to pick up the pieces.. I feel so bad for her! Adam is unbearable! I am glad Chelsea's dad said, right in front of Adam, that as long as he's known him he's screwed everything up. Chelsea needs to grow a brain though, because it's her fault now too for continuing the cycle when she had the perfect chance to get away.

Edited by ~Jill~, 17 February 2011 - 08:32 AM.

#103 Jill

Jill

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,944 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 08:33 AM

Oh also, did you guys get the part last episode where Janelle said that she was no longer working her "summer job" as a waitress? Yet the media tried to make it look like she "lost or was fired" from the job!

#104 DivineMrsM

DivineMrsM

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,592 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 08:36 AM

I haven't watched it yet. Gonna go find it online. though I HATE watching shows online as it takes forever for me!

#105 justsamma

justsamma

Habit Forming

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 09:36 AM

I watched it last night.
I really feel bad for Jenelle. Barbara was such a b*tch to her about the gift. Although i love the shitty editing because both of the scenes were shot at the same time because Jace's gift is sitting on the living room floor. haha

Chelsea annoyed the piss out of me in that episode. Adam just seems like such a douche.

& i caught the summer job comment too.