187 replies to this topic

#176 Kiana

Kiana

Habit Forming

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 06:28 AM

they just mentioned that Leah bailed on the marriage on the Today Show a few mins ago... the story is coming up in a few mins.... that makes me sad.

#177 Jen.Uh.Fur

Jen.Uh.Fur

Hopelessly devoted

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,012 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 06:37 AM

What :(:(?

I wonder why. They seemed great on the show.

#178 Kiana

Kiana

Habit Forming

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 06:41 AM

Coreys twitter said last night they were separated and working things out... shes in their house and hes at his moms... then an hour later he tweeted they were together... but there was a lot of tweets before that saying things like some people arent meant to be together forever... who knows.

#179 Jill

Jill

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,944 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 07:46 AM

Jen- About the quote about the food bank etc.

That was during the season! In fact it was in a special shows, so who even knows when that actually took place. One of the times she was kicked out. The season is over now, I'm sure she's been compensated before the end even aired.

I feel sorry for Leah and Corey too, if that's the case, but I can't say I'm all that surprised. I don't see what everyone else saw, necessarily, with those two. They are cute, for sure, but they weren't stable from the get go. I didn't really see that improve much, either. They stepped from the frying pan into the fire if you ask me!

Edited by ~Jill~, 14 April 2011 - 07:48 AM.

#180 justsamma

justsamma

Habit Forming

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 08:12 AM

ETA: and Jenelle got a dog. How she paid for a purebred german shepherd, I have no idea.

Probably the same way she bailed herself out, bought her car & moved in with friends...everyone say thanks MTV. =P

But yet she was homeless & taking food from a food bank?

I don't really think it was necessary for her to be going to the food bank in the first place. The scene definitely seems like something MTV cooked up.
Secondly, they've probably been paid for the season now considering it was taped in the summer & fall of last year.

#181 justsamma

justsamma

Habit Forming

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 08:16 AM

I feel sorry for Leah and Corey too, if that's the case, but I can't say I'm all that surprised. I don't see what everyone else saw, necessarily, with those two. They are cute, for sure, but they weren't stable from the get go. I didn't really see that improve much, either. They stepped from the frying pan into the fire if you ask me!

I agree Jill.
Yeah they were cute on the show with their cute little relationship & trying to make it work for their kids, but the relationship was never that stable. They both indicated they decided to work things out because Aliannah needed them. They rushed into moving back in together & rushed even faster into planning & having a wedding.
It is sad, but so very predicable.

#182 justsamma

justsamma

Habit Forming

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 05:44 PM

If this article is true it explains a lot about the hush hush of the divorce.

Starcasm Article

I feel bad for them. =(

#183 justsamma

justsamma

Habit Forming

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 05:51 PM

Jenelle's Breakdown

#184 DivineMrsM

DivineMrsM

Member since October 2005

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,592 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 05:58 PM

oh man, that sucks about COrey and Leah. :(

#185 justsamma

justsamma

Habit Forming

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 06:05 PM

oh man, that sucks about COrey and Leah. :(

I know. I read it and was completely bummed.

#186 DivineMrsM

DivineMrsM

Member since October 2005

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,592 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 06:06 PM

It's not a shock though. As stated, they had issues. But I was hoping that they'd be a success story.

#187 Jen.Uh.Fur

Jen.Uh.Fur

Hopelessly devoted

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,012 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 08:14 PM

Jenelle is headed to rehab:

An insider confirms the news stating:
"She is clean right now and has been that way for several weeks. She's doing this program to help her cope with all the stress in her life: her family situation, her legal issues, her general anxiety."

#188 Jill

Jill

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,944 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 09:54 PM

Good for her..