Photo

Can u imagine if you came home to find this?!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Rox028802

Rox028802

No turning back now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,359 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 10:16 AM

http://www.nationalp...0165/story.html

A 23-year-old Manitoba man was set to appear in court on Monday after he was allegedly found asleep in somebody else's house on Friday evening. RCMP officers were called to a house in Dauphin, Man., shortly after 10 p.m. when the homeowners walked in their door and found a man, apparently passed out, in one of their bedrooms. When officers went to arrest him for being unlawfully in a dwelling, he resisted by kicking and biting at them. The suspect has also been charged with resisting arrest and assaulting a peace officer. He has been remanded in custody. Dauphin is located about 300 kilometres northwest of Winnipeg.

#2 cbarker78

cbarker78

No turning back now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,587 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 10:23 AM

LMBO!! Goldilocks Gone Wild!!!!

The poor family to have to go through that kind of shock!!

#3 Rox028802

Rox028802

No turning back now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,359 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 10:27 AM

i would be a lil scared... what if they didnt notice him cuz he was in a spare room, and they go to bed thinking all is well.. and wake up to him eating out of their fridge in the morning..? lol

#4 TecMommY

TecMommY

No turning back now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,847 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 10:27 AM

This happened in a house on Lacasse in Tecumseh last year!! hhahaahahahaha

#5 Kris

Kris

Plotting a takeover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,533 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 11:31 AM

when we first moved moved into the house my parents are at some guy came in though the basement door and was banging into the walls and cursing. My bro had forgot to lock the door and the man was drunk and thought it was his house. My other bro was only 2 a the time and got up to say hello! Thank goodness he wasn't a robber or anything!