12 replies to this topic

#1 Trass

Trass

New Kid on the Block

• Members
  • Pip
  • 141 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 04:59 PM

My dh is having a superbowl party, has anyone seen any football related party stuff out there? ive been to the party store on walker already and picked up some official napkins and tablecloth and a football tissue centrepiece. im looking for more....canada sure doesnt have much..

what are you doing for superbowl?

#2 Lina

Lina

Habit Forming

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 06:04 PM

watching my packers win the superbowl and prove they can do it without grandpa Favre

#3 vals

vals

Proud member since September 2008

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,169 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 06:15 PM

I'll probably be vacuuming and going about my usual Sunday routine. I'm not a fan of football.

#4 Jill

Jill

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,944 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 06:42 PM

Watching ANYTHING else? I hate football.

#5 TecMommY

TecMommY

No turning back now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,847 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 08:36 PM

I'm so excited for super bowl bcus that means my Sunday night shows will be on TIME bcus football will finally be over!!!!! Wootwoot!! (hate football :/)

#6 Hunnybunches

Hunnybunches

No turning back now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 08:36 PM

Hoping the Packers beat that a-hole ben "rapistberger"HAHAHAHAHA

#7 Kris

Kris

Plotting a takeover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,533 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 10:19 PM

I will be avoiding the t.v

#8 moosemom

moosemom

Not going anywhere soon ! ! !

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 976 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 12:32 AM

Ready for football is an understatement here ... I don't know a thing about football, but everything around me is Green and Gold ~ oh the joys of living in Green Bay.
The City is practically shutting down so that everyone can watch the game, but my thought is what about the ones who don't watch football ? ! ? Hopefully the library will be open. My guys will be playing PS3, as no one in our house is into football. But when DH was watching football, his favorite team is Pittsburgh (lol).

Heck, they schools are being dismissed for a 1/2 day on Monday when the players arrive back in town as the buses will need to drive by two high schools, 1 middle school, and 3 elementary schools to get from the airport to Lambeau Field. My DH works 1/2 mile from Lambeau and I am going to have to drive 20 minutes out of my way to be able to get to him after work (lol)

#9 proudmum

proudmum

Just getting started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 10:31 AM

my hubbies pals better be ready, as thats where im seding him. to their house.lol
Id rather watch paint dry. or Dora..lolol

#10 Jen K

Jen K

Bronze Volunteer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,252 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 11:12 AM

Watching ANYTHING else? I hate football.

Same here, but I will tune in for the half time show!

#11 Trass

Trass

New Kid on the Block

• Members
  • Pip
  • 141 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 05:28 PM

I dont watch superbowl for the football...duh. Its the commercials and the food. The ladies and I will be drinking wine in the kitchen...

#12 It'sMe

It'sMe

Habit Forming

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 717 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 06:36 PM

blah! i hate football but all this talk of superbowl food has me almost wanting to throw a party just for all the yummy food :hysterical

in keeping with the food theme, since there will be NOTHING on tv tomorrow, i think i'll do a lot of cooking/baking/crockpotting tomorrow for the week ahead and save myself some work for later in the week. may as well!

#13 bcnap

bcnap

if the 3rd doesnt kill you it makes you stronger

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 08:16 PM

I am staying home with sick kids, Dh is gone to his sisters for a superbowl party, and he was so darn thoughtfull that i was stuck at home he just came and drove home and brought me a plate of chicken wings, pizza adn cookies and went back.... gotta love him.. my dh is the most thoughtfull guy ever, i say that now