36 replies to this topic

#36 jenny

jenny

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,498 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 03:19 PM

Us neighbours hardly ever hear any noise coming from them though. The neighbours I have talked to said if a petition is what is needed they'll sign for sure. Everyone wants them gone. I feel bad too for the guy who lives below them. And their yard is always full of junk...I think they collect and then scrap...

#37 cbarker78

cbarker78

No turning back now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,587 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 03:25 PM

((hugs))

we had "trailer trash red necks" living across the street from us a couple years ago... sadly, their young daughters were some of the nicest, most respectful kids I'd ever met (other than my own, of course... LOL!!) but the adults/parents in the household would drink and swear loudly at all hours of the day, blast their music, and let their (mean looking) dogs roam all over.. I was afraid for my kids that the dog would wander over.... I called the cops a couple times about the noise, and talked to the landlord. We were lucky that the owners of the house were a sweet older Asian couple who we used to live in that house before they rented it out...they took our concerns seriously...

((hugs)) for you and your family's sake I hope they're out really soon!!!