10 replies to this topic

#1 Jen.Uh.Fur

Jen.Uh.Fur

Hopelessly devoted

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,012 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 12:37 PM

How's everyone making out? I cannot wait for March Break. It will be a nice week off. The week before it ill be horrible though. I have 5 tests that week, and 2 tests the week before.

#2 Ellivort

Ellivort

Proud Mommy of a Princess

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 01:32 PM

I am really anxious for the breaks coming up. Family day will be nice, with no classes. Even review break will be a destressor as only a couple of my lab sessions are being held and then ofc 1 whole week of March break, glorious! I'm just finishing 3 straight weeks of non stop tests/quiz.

#3 Jen.Uh.Fur

Jen.Uh.Fur

Hopelessly devoted

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,012 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 02:04 PM

I don't get the review week. We have 2 labs, a clinic and 2 tests. We all voted to put 2 of our tests that week instead of 7 in week 9.

#4 sims

sims

team murky waters

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,511 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 02:21 PM

i give my self a big fat F
i was not able to meet my goal
and get BIO done :(
and i think i need to go into class for it
so that means waiting till maybe next sept

#5 murkywaters

murkywaters

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,645 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 03:14 PM

Will hopfully have enough money to book my next class soon. Its coming up fast!

#6 Kris

Kris

Plotting a takeover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,533 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 03:16 PM

we finished our group counseling module and are moving on to case report writing this week. Family day will be a nice break. I dont get all of march break as I have to do my CPR/first aid training then

#7 Crafty Bear

Crafty Bear

Hopelessly devoted

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,483 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 04:48 PM

Good. Waiting for review week to start and then march break. I don't get much time off for review week but plan on taking the whole march break for some much needed family time.

#8 Mama_with_a_dream

Mama_with_a_dream

Habit Forming

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 10:12 PM

Well I'm not doing retraining or college/university right now BUT I'm one unit away from being a high school graduate! Tomorrow we are going to send in unit 4 of biology and I just have to write unit 5 and write the final exam and then I will officially be a graduate! I can't believe I'm almost there!

#9 Ellivort

Ellivort

Proud Mommy of a Princess

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 09:55 AM

I don't get the review week. We have 2 labs, a clinic and 2 tests. We all voted to put 2 of our tests that week instead of 7 in week 9.

That sucks. I know not all programs have a review week. My program still has things going on, but not lectures and no new materials. We have practice practicals and lab reviews, but they fit them all on to 2 days so that's so much better than going 4 days.

#10 mandy.b

mandy.b

New Kid on the Block

• Members
  • Pip
  • 90 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 10:15 AM

I've been doing very well so far...but now I am in the harder stuff so we'll see! We are going on a field trip soon to the University of Guelph to examine cadavers :unsure :jawdrop

Edited by mandy.b, 01 March 2011 - 11:02 AM.

#11 Kris

Kris

Plotting a takeover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,533 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 04:08 PM

We have finally started the interesting stuff! Addictions for the next month, love it