Photo

fav play place

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Poll: fav play place

whats your favorite play place?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 murkywaters

murkywaters

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,645 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 07:44 PM

Just thought i would throw in a poll :)

#2 LovingMommyof3

LovingMommyof3

Habit Forming

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 08:20 PM

whats moon?

#3 Jen.Uh.Fur

Jen.Uh.Fur

Hopelessly devoted

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,012 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 08:32 PM

We have never been to Moon or YoYos. But Monkeytown is for younger kids I think. She gets bored there now. She also wasnt a huge fan of Kindervillage.

#4 Kris

Kris

Plotting a takeover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,533 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 10:37 PM

to take both kids is hard because of the age gap. I like yoyo's for both of them they love it there. If I just have dd I will take her to Monkeytown. You should have seen her little face drop when we walked in there and had to walk back out cuz they were closing.
I dont like Moon and probably wont go back. I am not a fan of Jungaroo, it is too small and always packed

#5 murkywaters

murkywaters

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,645 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 09:43 AM

whats moon?

The new kids fit on dougal. Ive never been but just judging from the pictures i dont think ill bother. I think we'll stick to jungaroo all three of mine LOVE it there

#6 Hunnybunches

Hunnybunches

No turning back now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 09:49 AM

A tie between mcds playplace and chuckies.The other play places suck in my opinion,and for the cost..isnt worth it.For less than 20 bucks..chuckies keeps us all entertained,and for the price of lunch,the playplace is perfect...

#7 murkywaters

murkywaters

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,645 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 01:59 PM

A tie between mcds playplace and chuckies.The other play places suck in my opinion,and for the cost..isnt worth it.For less than 20 bucks..chuckies keeps us all entertained,and for the price of lunch,the playplace is perfect...

ya last time we were at CC it was a buck cheaper then the other play places. I do like Mc donalds on a weekday when no one is there DD had a great time there last time.

#8 Supermel

Supermel

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,782 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 02:04 PM

None. Never fails, someone pukes in the day or so after visiting.

#9 Mama2Gracie

Mama2Gracie

So in love with my saving Grace

• Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,329 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 02:16 PM

I prefer Jungeroo. Grace loves to run and climb so it's great for her. I just hate that theres always bunch of older kids in the toddler area. I've had to tell a few 8-10 year olds to NOT pick up my baby and to quit taking toys away from her. Monkeytown is more convenient because it's closer for us.

#10 one_vice

one_vice

New Kid on the Block

• Members
  • Pip
  • 150 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 04:13 PM

I am a big fan of Jungaroo and Monkeytown, for completely different reasons. I like Jungaroo because its great for climbing and burning off a lot of energy. I like Monkeytown because there is a lot of fun role-playing activities for my daughter. I would imagine that when she gets older she may lose interest in Monkeytown, but right now shes 2 so she loves it. I am not a fan of Yo Yos.