7 replies to this topic

#1 murkywaters

murkywaters

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,645 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 04:52 PM

Do you have a household machine that you have a daily fight with. Something you hate using because it causes you problems

#2 Kris

Kris

Plotting a takeover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,533 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 04:54 PM

The fridge! Flippen side bar is always falling off and dumping all the jars on he floor! And it freezes the milk!

#3 contentlife

contentlife

New Kid on the Block

• Members
  • Pip
  • 116 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 06:11 PM

Our toilet! It clogs over the littlest things. We are getting a new one soon.

Our TV. When you press volume up or down a lot of times it changes the channel. Grrr!

#4 murkywaters

murkywaters

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,645 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 06:47 PM

Loving the responces so far qmeans i m not alone with my washing machine issue. Put a towle in it and it claims iys been over stuffed by walking across the room! Its really been ticking me off lately

#5 Tired Mom

Tired Mom

Joined September 2006

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,591 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 09:41 PM

Bedroom DVD player. It decided (5 minutes after finding out my car was messed up after an attempted car jacking) it would no longer recognize if there was a disc loaded. Hitting it a few times has not helped. It's unplugged right now, in the hopes (yes, I do know it's slim chances) that it will work after being left alone with no power for awhile. It did work with one I had a few years ago.

#6 jenny

jenny

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,498 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 08:56 AM

My laptop...it's so sensitive on the mousepad part of it. I could and have typed this long reply, sounds great and if I brush over it on accident it goes back and I lose everything, so I now when typing a long reply have to copy it all as I go just in case. Only happens to me and no one else. LOL

#7 Mom of 3

Mom of 3

New Kid on the Block

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 09:04 AM

My laptop...it's so sensitive on the mousepad part of it. I could and have typed this long reply, sounds great and if I brush over it on accident it goes back and I lose everything, so I now when typing a long reply have to copy it all as I go just in case. Only happens to me and no one else. LOL

Your not alone, mine is super sensitive as well, it drives me crazy !
I also have a battle with my washing machine, no matter how evenly the clothes are put in, the washer bounces all over like the clothes are lopsided in it.

#8 murkywaters

murkywaters

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,645 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 03:49 PM

I think you can fix that. . .