4 replies to this topic

#1 murkywaters

murkywaters

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,645 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 11:37 AM

feel free to give yourselves a pat on the back today if you deserve one ;)

I'm giving myself one today, been up since 6:15, cleaned the whole main floor, did some grocery shopping, cut up all my veggies for my stew tomorrow, got 2 kids dressed (and crazy hair for the girl it's crazy hair day at school) and off to school, shoveled the driveway, cleaned off the car, got kid #3 dressed (and did "crazy hair" just like her sister) Now I'm off to clean the toy room (if you don't hear from me soon send in a search party lol)

#2 vals

vals

Proud member since September 2008

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,169 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 11:42 AM

WoW wanna come tackle my chore list??? I've managed breakfast and shoveling the drive and now I'm waiting for my heat patch to kick in so I can get to the rest of my to-do's. My back can't take to much more snow :(

#3 Jen K

Jen K

Bronze Volunteer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,252 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 11:54 AM

I need a big pat!

I drove 2 of 3 to school.. then went to and survived a trip to the dentist!! That was more stressful than all the snow, and it was only for a cleaning..

#4 murkywaters

murkywaters

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,645 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 07:43 PM

I need a big pat!

I drove 2 of 3 to school.. then went to and survived a trip to the dentist!! That was more stressful than all the snow, and it was only for a cleaning..

sorry I love the dentist... It's the one time I can just lay there and have others do the work for me ;)

#5 TM3

TM3

Plotting a takeover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,658 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 08:03 AM

I am happy all this week I have done good on making nice dinners for my family. I have kept the house pritty clean. I feel like i rocked it this week. now today I want to stay in bed all day lol