5 replies to this topic

#1 TM3

TM3

Plotting a takeover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,658 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 08:07 AM

for me its laundry!! I HATE folding it. i actually dont fold there PJ's anymore cus the kids pick them out themselves and thay make a HUGE mess out of that drawer so i just dont bother now lol and it makes me pritty happy to just shove them all in there lol

#2 murkywaters

murkywaters

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,645 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 09:24 AM

It might be easier to ask what my strongest is lol

laundry is definatly up there but only because if i fall behind its really bad! But dishes is possibly my worst only because i HAVE a dishwasher yet there are still constantly dishes in the sink. Every time i turn around!!! Oh and the toy room that might be #1

#3 contentlife

contentlife

New Kid on the Block

• Members
  • Pip
  • 116 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 09:52 AM

Laundry is right up there. Second would be papers. I have stashes of paper that I have to go through. One small box or bag of paper takes so long to go through it seems pointless.

#4 LovingMommyof3

LovingMommyof3

Habit Forming

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 10:11 AM

cleaning the floors, sweeping is one thing but washing them, yuck!

#5 murkywaters

murkywaters

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,645 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 10:15 AM

cleaning the floors, sweeping is one thing but washing them, yuck!

Come do my dishes and i'll clean your floors!! Lok thats my one thing i actually enjoy. Umm well i enjoy it when i get to do it without "helpers"

#6 Kris

Kris

Plotting a takeover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,533 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 10:19 AM

Laundry! I hate hate hate doing it. I hate having to lug it all down stairs and than lug it all back up to put it away. Right no there is a huge pile of clean clothes on the floor of the laundry room because I dont want to fold it and put it away. Dishes I hate as well but now I have ds to do that lol