#1 Rox028802

Rox028802

No turning back now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,359 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 01:36 PM

http://www.chambersf...ls/Default.aspx

Have any of you heard of them? I just got a call from them, and it sounds pretty decent...

Any of you deal with them? Any feed back?

#2 Tired Mom

Tired Mom

Joined September 2006

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,591 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 01:58 PM

What do they do? Just mail coupons? Their site doesn't seem to agree with my phone beyond the first page.

#3 jag

jag

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,065 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 03:10 PM

I have heard of a company like theirs but don't remember their name. I would think about it but they don't deliver to Windsor.

#4 Rox028802

Rox028802

No turning back now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,359 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 03:40 PM

this lady told me that they do deliver all around the county. The groceries get brought right to your door.

#5 Rox028802

Rox028802

No turning back now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,359 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 03:43 PM

She said their prices are cheaper then most stores because of the bulk they buy in..

She also said their meats are not full of junk like the stuff at alot of stores.. she said some places bleach their chicken now and all kinds of stuff..

Their beef is all from alberta.

And she said all their meat has a 1 year garentee. If it gets freezer burned or messed up in the freezer, or if anything is wrong, they replace it no questions asked type thing.

I dunno.. I am gonna find out more about it. but it sounded interesting.

#6 jag

jag

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,065 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 03:51 PM

I put in my postal code and it said they don't deliver to the area! Did you do that? Just wondering if maybe they are opening up their delivering area!?

#7 Mama2Gracie

Mama2Gracie

So in love with my saving Grace

• Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,329 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 04:00 PM

page doesn't work for me past the home page?

#8 Tired Mom

Tired Mom

Joined September 2006

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,591 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 04:05 PM

She said their prices are cheaper then most stores because of the bulk they buy in..

She also said their meats are not full of junk like the stuff at alot of stores.. she said some places bleach their chicken now and all kinds of stuff..

Their beef is all from alberta.

And she said all their meat has a 1 year garentee. If it gets freezer burned or messed up in the freezer, or if anything is wrong, they replace it no questions asked type thing.

I dunno.. I am gonna find out more about it. but it sounded interesting.

I thought all chicken over here is bleached. As a kid at Meijer's I was freaked out because it looked like all their chicken was jaundiced. Someone explained to me the bleach concept. I still prefer white chicken, lol, it looks cleaner.

#9 Rox028802

Rox028802

No turning back now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,359 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 04:08 PM

she said they dont bleach their meats or any of that, there is no junk in it at all she said.

I didnt put my postal code in the site. She called me. and i talked to her for a while.

#10 jenny

jenny

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,498 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 04:23 PM

I didn't read other replies but upon looking at the site IF (notice the capitals) they have to come to my house (other than deliver) to meet my family to know what the family likes to eat...umm I do the shopping...I live with my family...I know what they like to eat...then I'm not interested. To me someone coming in is gonna sell me a product that I really don't want...and it sends a signal that other costs *may* (notice the *) be involved. I would be VERY cautious.

But I could be wrong...

#11 jag

jag

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,065 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 05:31 PM

she said they dont bleach their meats or any of that, there is no junk in it at all she said.

I didnt put my postal code in the site. She called me. and i talked to her for a while.

She called you? What part of the county do you live in? Would love to compare.

#12 Rox028802

Rox028802

No turning back now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,359 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 05:59 PM

Essex.

And she said you pick out everything, They dont try to push anything on you. ( thats what i was told anyways)
They basically let u know about everything they have, and whats on sale, product details and then u choose from there if and what
you want to order. And you get a weeks worth of groceries free right now when u place an order.

#13 windsorwoman7

windsorwoman7

New Kid on the Block

• Members
  • Pip
  • 144 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 06:15 PM

http://forum.smartca...rs-food-canada/