justsamma

Habit Forming

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 06:01 PM

my sister showed it to me today.
i think its cute & perfectly harmless.
Those who are all up in arms about how great the city is & such should use that passion to join a council and make change.

#37 ShannonC

ShannonC

Just getting started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 06:03 PM

I thought it was pretty funny.
I like the part about the squirrels because, good lord, that is true lol. I have lived in many places and I've never seen a place with so many damn squirrels.

#38 Gillian

Gillian

Mom to beautiful little Noah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 06:05 PM

The job situation is getting better.
How is there nothing to do???? We live in the middle of several amazing waterways. We have a lot of festivals, a diverse cultural community, world class wineries, parks, two entertainment complexes with great acts, a winning OHL team, plus a huge city and world class entertainment, shopping and sports 10 min across the border. What do people want exactly? Someone to hold your hand and entertain you like a child? There is TONS to do around here.

But this isnt in Windsor, this is in Detroit! :) Wineries are great, but you can't exactly take you children there and have a great time haha... I would benefit from that, but not my two ear old haha

#39 Cowboy From Hell

Cowboy From Hell

Just getting started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 11:13 AM

Windsor has a lot more to do than most other cities in North America. What exactly do you want here? I'm not even including Detroit.

#40 mom2nico

mom2nico

No turning back now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 11:33 AM

Jarrett Sorko (the guy who wrote the song) was on am800 today. This was the interview.