2 replies to this topic

#1 creative mama

creative mama

No turning back now

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 10:46 AM

Yesterday, I ventured into Walkerville to visit Ten Thousand Villages and realized ShopEco was right next to them.
Wow do they ever have some great stuff in there.

I picked up the water stick at ShopEco for $15 and I'm wondering if anyone has any thoughts on Santevia the brand, alkaline water, or the water stick I purchased. I've used it consistently since I bought it and I wouldn't say the water tastes "better" but it does taste different.

#2 emmsmama

emmsmama

"Be the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,787 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 12:56 PM

I agree ShopEco has lots of neat goodies inside. What is the waterstick? I've never heard of it. What's it supposed to do?

#3 creative mama

creative mama

No turning back now

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 02:34 PM

It increases the PH of your water to 8.0 (or more depending on how long you leave it in) and introduces the beneficial minerals that it may be lacking.

"It uses all natural compounds such as tourmaline, maifan and far infrared stones, nano silver, calcium ion and chlorine reduction balls. It's a simple, convenient and easy way to create the alkaline water you want."

It's pretty cool - to use it you put it in your glass or bottle and shake it for 30 seconds then dump the water out, then you leave it in your water for 15-20 minutes before it's ready to drink. It lasts up to a year or 500 litres of water.