18 replies to this topic

#1 Gillian

Gillian

Mom to beautiful little Noah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 08:55 PM

We are looking at taking Noah to an Easter egg hunt this year, can anyone tell me where I can find info about locations on where they are taking place?

Thanks! :)

#2 boysrfun

boysrfun

Just getting started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 08:59 PM

Colasantis has something

#3 Gillian

Gillian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 09:16 PM

Colasantis has something

Thanks! Unfortuantely, I am working that day and wont be able to attend.

#4 canadianangel

canadianangel

Mom2momer since Sept 2005

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 854 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 09:18 PM

Amherstburg has one just not sure when

#5 EmnMs

EmnMs

mmmmum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 05:48 AM

I don't know about where hunts are down there but I thought I'd let ppl know that I found those playdoh eggs in baskets [2 in a pack] for $1 at the dollarama the other day. I bought a bunch, to do a hunt with daycare.

#6 Tired Mom

Tired Mom

Joined September 2006

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,591 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 09:18 AM

I guess there will be one at Willistead Manor (sp). I'm not sure the exact info, a friend called me about it while I was busy, so I couldn't take down the details. Do they have a website?

#7 Kris

Kris

Plotting a takeover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,533 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 09:21 AM

think there is one a mic mac park as well

#8 Mom0f2

Mom0f2

Just getting started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 04:47 PM

I don't know about where hunts are down there but I thought I'd let ppl know that I found those playdoh eggs in baskets [2 in a pack] for $1 at the dollarama the other day. I bought a bunch, to do a hunt with daycare.

I had all my daycare hunt planned.. but have only one child that day... so she would have alot of fun... but thanks for the heads up.. those sounds great...

#9 boysrfun

boysrfun

Just getting started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 05:51 PM

Annual Easter Egg Hunt April 16, 2011
The Annual Fogolar Easter Egg Hunt will be held on Saturday, April 16. Registration starts at 1:30pm at the Fogolar and the hunt starts at 2pm. Remember to bring your cameras and Easter baskets!

Please bring 2 canned goods to register each of your children. The event will take place rain, snow or shine. Children up to age 10 are welcome.

Just saw it online, not sure if its open to anyone or whatever?

Edited by boysrfun, 03 April 2011 - 05:52 PM.

#10 boysrfun

boysrfun

Just getting started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 05:57 PM

I guess there will be one at Willistead Manor (sp). I'm not sure the exact info, a friend called me about it while I was busy, so I couldn't take down the details. Do they have a website?

3rd Annual Easter Egg Hunt
Willistead Manor Coach House
Saturday, April 23, 2011 from 10:30 - 1:30
for children ages 3 - 11 Just $5.00 per child
Includes games, prizes, box lunch, goodie bag and a visit from the Easter Bunny.
Cupcake Bake Sale
Coffee and muffins available for adults - donations accepted
Reserve now, space is limited
RSVP by April 15 by leaving message at 519-977-1828 or by sending an e-mail to info@friendsofwillistead.com

#11 momand2kidz

momand2kidz

Momand2kidz

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 07:07 PM

Thank-you!

#12 LisaP

LisaP

Thoroughly addicted

• Forum Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,512 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 08:10 PM

Found at www.am800cklw.com

Join AM800’s Arms Bumanlag and the A-Team for an eggs-cellant time, Saturday, April 23 at Devonshire Mall for the 15th annual AM800 Easter Eggstravaganza. There will be live entertainment from 10:30-12:30 including award winning musical entertainment by the “delicious duo” the Smudge Fundaes, and clowns, face-painting, balloons and much more!

Also enjoy some Hershey’s chocolate treats compliments of the Easter Bunny!

#13 Tired Mom

Tired Mom

Joined September 2006

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,591 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 09:32 PM

3rd Annual Easter Egg Hunt
Includes games, prizes, box lunch, goodie bag and a visit from the Easter Bunny.
Cupcake Bake Sale
RSVP by April 15 by leaving message at 519-977-1828 or by sending an e-mail to info@friendsofwillistead.com

Thank you!

#14 Gillian

Gillian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 10:38 PM

Annual Easter Egg Hunt April 16, 2011
The Annual Fogolar Easter Egg Hunt will be held on Saturday, April 16. Registration starts at 1:30pm at the Fogolar and the hunt starts at 2pm. Remember to bring your cameras and Easter baskets!

Please bring 2 canned goods to register each of your children. The event will take place rain, snow or shine. Children up to age 10 are welcome.

Just saw it online, not sure if its open to anyone or whatever?

Thank you!! This is on a weekend that Im actually off, so I think we will have to head over there. :)

#15 Jill

Jill

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,944 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 07:00 AM

We might to do the Fogular one as well... They are only asking for two canned goods? That's awesome!

#16 Aimster

Aimster

Just getting started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 11:48 AM

Just thought I'd mention that the Folgular Furlan website states the cost is $2 per child. It doesn't mention anything about canned donations. Not sure if this is something they changed since the previous post or not, but this is what it reads as of today:

Cost per child is $2. The event will take place rain, snow or shine. Children up to age 10 are welcome.

#17 boysrfun

boysrfun

Just getting started

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 04:09 PM

yeah I emailed them the other day. It is open to everyone and cost $2.00 per child. There is no registration, you just show up that day.

#18 vals

vals

Proud member since September 2008

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,169 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 04:26 PM

1. The Annual Fogolar Easter Egg Hunt will be held on Saturday, April 16. Registration starts at 1:30pm at the Fogolar and the hunt starts at 2pm. Remember to bring your cameras and Easter baskets!
Cost per child is $2. The event will take place rain, snow or shine. Children up to age 10 are welcome.

2. Annual Easter Egg Hunt, Saturday, April 23, 2011 On the Ciociaro Club grounds at NOON SHARP! Members, their families and Italian School students ages infant to 13 years welcome to participate in this free event. Come out and have fun with the kids! Followed by FREE pasta and hot dogs!

3. Southwood Community Church is hosting a free Easter Party and Egg Hunt. Invite your friends, family and neighbours to this family friendly event!

The fun begins Saturday, April 16th @ 10am with a viewing of the Veggie Tales movie, “T’was the night before Easter”.
They’ll be some yummy snacks to enjoy with the movie, then after we pass out some great door prizes, we’ll separate the kids into 3 different age groups and the Easter Egg Hunt will begin!
Register online today at http://children.goscc.org
Everyone welcome, but you must be registered to participate!

Southwood Community Church is located at 2001 Spring Garden Road, Windsor, Ontario

4. 3rd Annual Easter Egg Hunt
Cupcake Bake Sale

5. Easter Egg Hunt

Come out to the annual Easter Egg Hunt! Visit the Easter Bunny, collect goodies, buy lunch, and much more. Loads of fun for the whole family! April 23 @ 11am sharp
United Communities Credit Union Complex
3295 Meloche Rd.
Amherstburg, ON

6. Tecumseh Mall, April 23 from 11-12:30
$2 donation to Easter Seals

7. Colasanti's Good Friday - April 22, 2011
Open 8am-6pm

MEET THE EASTER BUNNY
11am-2pm

FREE Scavenger Hunt
11am-2pm

Register the day of, anytime between 11am-1:30pm

"The scavenger hunt is a free activity. The activities will run continuously between 11am-2pm. All activities are indoors. Each child will be able to participate in multiple free activities and win candy and prizes. Every child will take home multiple prizes and candy.
The Easter Bunny will be apart of our Scavenger Hunt. The Easter Bunny will only give prizes to those children who participate in the Free Easter Scavenger Hunt.

#19 Kindermom

Kindermom

Habit Forming

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 719 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 05:17 PM

For anyone wanting to head to the one in A'burg here are the details: Easter Egg Hunt