No replies to this topic

#1 jcs mom

jcs mom

Platinum Volunteer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,192 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 06:31 AM

well i am putting in an order It has been an exciting year for me selling Miche bags I have recently be awarded EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE from MICH BAG OF CANADA from all reps across CANADA!. i do have some time to take more orders before i put it in. add me on facebook Wanda Titus miche bags to see all the shells for both sizes! So many new items to chose from get ready for Spring and Summer and add some colour to your life! if you need more info or want some photos message me with an email to send them to.

Also i have gift certificates so that who receives the gift will be able to choose exactly what they like! Perfect gift for the hard to buy for on your list. And i have a loyalty program for my clients - it will allow you to earn a shell fast for FREE. REMEMBER i do HOME and WORK parties and am available during the day-evening on weekdays and weekends

There are even diaper bag shells/ cover now too!!
if you like please call as well
519 739 0087

Also i am thinking of planning an open house in the very near future as i want to be able to get everyone exactly what they need for themselves or as gifts so there is enough time for
EASTER and MOTHERS Day!! If interested please send me a message( wanda-michebags@bell.net) and i will inform you of the date and time friends and family will be welcome and there will be prizes for those who purchase that day!!
Attached File  splash-march2011releases.jpg   78.46KB   15 downloads
Attached File  classic stella.jpg   774.7KB   16 downloads
Attached File  miche classic feb 2.jpg   116.43KB   12 downloads
Attached File  miche classic feb.jpg   95.18KB   11 downloads
Attached File  miche premium mini 2.jpg   72.94KB   12 downloads
Attached File  miche premium mini.jpg   69.41KB   11 downloads
Attached File  MothersdayAD.jpg   147.54KB   11 downloads

This is a paid advertising message from a Mom2mom Sponsor. Please support our sponsors who help to keep this a FREE website for you. **