3 replies to this topic

#1 murkywaters

murkywaters

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,645 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 12:34 PM

the muddy dog prints, the dried dirt from boots that children insist on wearing through the house, the windows that will need to be re-caulked if I can find a day where I can fit THAT in (ya RIGHT! good luck on THAT one!) the old leaves from last fall that have blown over form the neighbours trees and the stupid tree that needs to come down.
ARG I feel so stressed these days. :(

Do you ever get those days where the house just seems forever to be needing you? the kids are all fine and happy but that stupid house and all the work and upkeep it requires! you can't turn your back on it for a second and it's messed itself up again! I wish I could diaper the house and contain the mess.

#2 vals

vals

Proud member since September 2008

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,169 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 12:44 PM

Thats been the last 5 years here. We have a list a mile long of to-do's and my s/o is not exactly a get up and get'er done kinda guy. Most of the work gets done by me, which means it is done when I have time away from dd which means it never gets done erg! Its amazing how much stress can come from the house.

#3 murkywaters

murkywaters

Plotting a takeover

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,645 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 12:49 PM

Thats been the last 5 years here. We have a list a mile long of to-do's and my s/o is not exactly a get up and get'er done kinda guy. Most of the work gets done by me, which means it is done when I have time away from dd which means it never gets done erg! Its amazing how much stress can come from the house.

EXACTLY!!! If I dont' do it then he'll START it and I"ll STILL end up doing it but then it won't be at a time when I intended to do it! ya know? OH SO frustrating!!

#4 Claudia

Claudia

M2M Member Since 2004

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 05:42 PM

I know what you mean, I hate house stress too!!! ...but to say you "hate spring" is criminal!!! lol :)